A digital executive, innovative leader and executer, Amy drives customer acquisition and revenue growth at media and consumer companies, building brands, launching digital products and services, and leading martech strategy and development. With proven success in emerging technologies, she brings extensive marketing and leadership experience within premier media companies, such as HBO, Yahoo!, Disney, The Wall Street Journal, and Gannett/The USA Today Network. An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for growing businesses with limited resources and building and managing teams, she specializes in subscription services.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP, Marketing, FloSports
- VP, Consumer Marketing, RetailMeNot
- VP, Audience Development & Channel Innovation, Gannett/The USA Today Network
- Director, Digital Subscription Marketing, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Director, Marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Director, Product Marketing, Bytemobile
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Yahoo! Mobile Europe, Yahoo!
- Marketing Manager, HBO
- MBA, Duke University
- BS, Business Administration, University of Vermont
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation