Beth Brady works with consumer packaged goods, information services and financial services companies to turnaround underperforming business units, drive revenue, and exceed P&L growth targets. A visionary leader with extensive experience in business transformation and turnarounds, Beth revitalizes brands and launches new products, restoring profit growth by increasing volume, margin and market share. With expertise in marketing, branding, research, and analytics, she develops successful digital strategies and award-winning advertising campaigns. A collaborative leader with 25 years executive marketing experience, Beth has a history of building strong teams and managing through change.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO, Principal Financial Group
- President Nielsen Global Segmentation Solutions, The Nielsen Company
- VP of Marketing, Progresso Soup and Foods/Meals Division, General Mills Inc. (Pillsbury)
- VP of Marketing, Wholesome Snacks, General Mills Inc.
- VP of Marketing, Refrigerated Baked Goods/Frozen Baked Goods, General Mills Inc. (Pillsbury)
- Director of Marketing, Desserts and Mixes, General Mills Inc. (Pillsbury)
- Director of Marketing, Related Snacks, Wise Foods Inc.
- Senior Product Manager, Mazola Oil, Best Foods, CPC International Inc.
- Masters in Public Policy and Administration, Columbia University
- BA, Economics and Government, St. Lawrence University
- Growth Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Brand Strategy/Refresh