With over 20 years of Executive-level global marketing experience in Fortune 500 companies, Evan specializes in marketbased B2C and B2B marketing. By defining the unmet needs in a client’s marketplace, opportunities for accretive growth emerge. Evan’s broad industry experiences and expertise in market research, product and service innovation, new market expansion, marketing alliance partnerships, marketing investment effectiveness and efficiency, marketing organization design and strategic planning, all provide Evan with a diverse toolbox of marketing proficiency.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO, Beiersdorf, Inc.
- CMO, Hero Group North America
- Director of Global Marketing, Business Manager, International Paper Co.
- Director of Global Marketing, Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Group Marketing Manager, Nestlé S.A.
- B.A., Advertising Communications, California State University, Fullerton
- Executive Marketing Education: Harvard University, Pepperdine University, Northwestern University and International Institute for Management Development of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Product Innovation
- Positioning & Messaging