Mark Coronna earned note as one of the first ecommerce industry executives, and built a career leading marketing efforts for some of the most revered names in software and financial services, including Deluxe Corporation, Wolters Kluwer Financial and US Bank. Coronna is a globally experienced executive with consistent growth, turnaround and repositioning results across multiple industries and business sizes. He is known for accelerating business growth through deep knowledge of marketing, business development, and technology management.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Managing Director-Europe and Chief Product Officer, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- CMO, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- SVP and GM, Interactive Commerce Group, US Bank
- VP Electronic Commerce and VP Business Development, Deluxe Corporation
- VP Marketing and Sales, Persoft Corporation
- VP Marketing and Sales, R-Scan Corporation
- VP Marketing and Sales, Open Systems, Inc.
- Kellogg Executive Development Program-Northwestern Univ., Evanston, IL
- MS and BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Bologna, Italy (Year Abroad)
- Sales Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Digital Transformation