Michael works with consumer, hospitality, and automotive companies to develop strategies and drive change leading to revenue and profit growth. A seasoned marketing executive with proven performance, he drives successful marketing and sales programs in both B2B and B2C environments. With branding, digital marketing, and product marketing expertise, he works to consistently analyze situations, establish clear strategies, introduce innovative ideas, and win support for change leading to revenue growth and bottom-line performance improvements.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP, Business Development, TailHand
- Senior Director and Global Leader, Convenience Strategy, Subway Restaurants
- CMO, VP, Change Campaigns and Communications, Manheim
- SVP and GM, Audio Video Entertainment, Philips Consumer Electronics
- VP of Marketing, Skytel Corporation
- VP, Telecommunications Products, Sony Electronics Inc.
- B.S. Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Miami University
- Growth Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Positioning & Messaging