A seasoned and dynamic executive, Michael drives sustainable growth and delivers operational results at corporate and business unit levels in diverse organizational cultures and industry verticals. With global leadership and P&L accountability experience in varied functional roles, he drives profit growth by elevating marketing, business operations, corporate strategy, M&A, product management, sales, project management and commercialization.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP of Marketing & Program Operations, United States Pharmacopeia
- VP of Strategy & Corporate Development, J M Smith Corporation
- Managing Partner/Owner, VR Mergers & Acquisitions
- Director of Marketing, Product Management & Engineering, Danaher Corporation (Process Instrumentation Division)
- Global Chemicals Market Segment Leader, General Electric Company (GE Energy Division)
- Product Manager/Marketing Manager, Milliken & Company (Chemical Division)
- New Business Development Manager, Micell Technologies, Inc.
- MBA, Finance & Strategic Management, The University of Chicago
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation