Robert is a Chief Outsiders CMO. He applies his extensive experience with global Fortune 500 companies to help management teams at mid-sized or growth B2B and B2C companies create value by developing business-building solutions that sustain long-term customer relationships and sales success. With a hands-on approach that identifies unmet customer needs, Robert develops growth strategies, and marketing programs empowering business teams to deliver results on time and on budget.
How Bob has Helped Businesses Grow
- Ranked Earthcolor Inc. #1 Sustainable & Forest Friendly printer in North America. Led development of award-winning 40-page sustainability report highlighting company’s sustainable business practices, supply chain partners and eco-friendly toolbox of products and services.
- Launched four new lines of on-the-go food packaging to capture share of fast growing convenience trends, targeting the foodservice, supermarket and food processor channels with first year sales target of $11 million.
- Drove double-digit sales growth focused on food and beverage, cosmetic and fragrance, personal care, OTC pharmaceutical and home entertainment categories, leading International Paper’s Consumer Packaging business.
- Won multi-year supply contracts, segmenting and targeting key consumer packaging customers to develop winning value propositions and solutions offerings.
- Improved customer manufacturing efficiencies, reduced freight and transportation costs, and generated over $22 million in sales in first year at International Paper, creating industry-leading greenchoice® Sustainable Packaging Solutions branding program.
- Gained 12 share points in 18 months while driving demand and improving customer profitability, creating aggressive trade promotion plan against Nabisco primary baked goods competitor.
- Delivered over $10 million in incremental revenue at Nabisco, extending leading consumer brands, launching new products with cross-company retail collaboration: McDonald’s Oreo® McFlurry desserts, Dreyer’s Oreo® Cookies and Cream ice cream, etc.
- CMO, EarthColor
- VP Marketing, Sabert Corporation
- VP Marketing & Business Development, Shorewood Packaging, a business of International Paper
- VP Marketing International Paper Consumer Packaging Business
- Director of Marketing, Nabisco Foodservice Business
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy