Craig is a Chief Outsiders CMO and revenue growth expert. He has a consistent track record for accelerating profitable revenue growth, principally using the most sophisticated and digital marketing technologies. He is widely acknowledged both as a change agent, for his digital marketing expertise and his ability to execute transformational shifts in go-to-market strategies. Previously, he commanded senior marketing posts at several leading consumer, B2B, and financial services companies. His contributions have been within telecom, insurance, financial services, software, advertising, and non-profit sectors.
How Craig has Helped Businesses Grow
- Carved out a $600M incremental and sustainable revenue stream in the financial services sector by developing a revitalized customer focus go-to-market strategy
- Increased sales pipeline revenue and opportunities by $100M within six months with marketing outpacing sales close rates transforming a marketing practice from cost center to profit center in first year.
- Delivered cross channel commerce strategy and operations. Drove over $1B in new revenue opportunities in the first 18 months, relaunching three major commerce and lead generation implementations.
- Developed the first integrated digital marketing practice for a global insurance carrier. Increased incremental revenue by 20% with a comprehensive digital outreach including paid search, SEO, online advertising and executing an integrated CRM strategy
- Generated revenue growth of 40% to reach $200M in six months at a large multi-billion-dollar organization, and increased omni-channel revenue by 20%.
- Awarded three patents on web design and business process, two ECHO awards for campaign design, Oracle Retail Customer Advisory Board Member, and published in the CIO Journal and Internet Retailer for digital marketing accomplishments.
- Recognized leader in ground breaking ecommerce implementations. Keynote speaker at IRCE for 8K attendees opening for Al Gore to tell the commerce story built at American Red Cross.
- Vice President, Global Demand Marketing, Infor
- Senior Vice President & CMO, Tessco Technologies
- Vice President, Digital Engagement, American Red Cross
- Associate Vice President – Marketing, Zurich Insurance
- MBA, University of Illinois, Chicago
- BA, Indiana University
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech