Dave’s revenue career has covered a broad spectrum from growth strategies and sales execution across various sales channels (enterprise, SMB, partnerships, resellers, ecommerce, etc.) and international markets to systems/processes and talent management. He has more than 25 years of experience in Revenue Strategy, Execution and Management. His operator experience in private equity portfolio companies coupled with delivering M&A deal value, has demonstrated significant success to increase revenues and company valuations. In the last two decades, Dave has focused on B2B SaaS across a variety of industries developing new growth strategies, go-to-market structures and revenue models while focusing on execution to drive rapid growth.
How David has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased ARR 1,025% and generated more than $135m in corporate value for a real estate information & media company by developing data monetization and commercialization strategies to move into eight new verticals with existing product for fast growth.
- Improved EBITDA for that same company by $20M via organic growth and five acquisitions under five different private equity ownership groups resulting in a successful exit by the PE group.
- Rolled out a demand-based pricing strategy and automatic renewal contract process that increased and solidified $10M of ARR for a PE owned information and media company.
- Increased average account spend 75 percent by owning client strategy for enterprise accounts and implementing an 18-month roadmap to identify, develop, create, and expand revenue opportunities for a healthcare information management company.
- Headed initial global consulting strategic partnership with Big 5 Firm for a global technology enterprise. Established a consulting alliance program and validated Tier 1 software provider market position with $20M of revenue generated.
- Headed engagement team and oversaw the review and value targeting effort for $9B temporary services company in North America and the UK; the resulting IT modification programs led to the launch of more than $30M in growth-oriented projects.
- Directed the redesign of the distribution and replacement of business procedures for $700M footwear retail company; sustained business case to enhance inventory turn from 3.0 to 4.2 within 3 years.
- Fractional CRO/Revenue Executive, Impactedge
- EVP, Data Sales, Govexec
- Sr. Global Partnership Executive, Health Information Management Systems Society
- CEO, PT Genie
- Chief Revenue Officer, Metrostudy Inc.
- Sr. Manager, KPMG & Accenture
- Co-Founder, Bay Retail Enterprises
- Bachelor of Science, Business/Entrepreneurship, University of Southern California
- Information & Media
- Real Estate & Construction / Prop Tech
- Public Sector/Gov Tech
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Market Planning
- Sales Methodology/Process/Metrics/Reporting
- Enablement Systems
- Talent Management
- Private Equity Portfolio Companies
- M&A Diligence/Integrations