A former VP Marketing at the Coca-Cola company, independent ad agency principal and marketing/advertising consultancy founder, Ed supports companies with business planning and development and brand development/stewardship to drive strong ROI. He marries traditional brand building skills with the nuances of today’s digital media and marketing environment. A veteran of award-winning campaigns, he excels at communications planning and execution with an emphasis on navigating the contemporary digital/social landscape.
How Ed has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 7% Diet Coke brand growth after flat performance for the prior three years at the Coca-Cola Company. Led revitalized strategy and positioning for the brand and diet portfolio and developed Diet Coke campaign that ran for seven years.
- Ran "Project Junior", a global collaboration of brand teams, research and R&D that resulted in the development of Coke Zero, one of the most important line extensions in brand history.
- Co-author of the Coca-Cola Company’s guide to agency search and selection process. Helped develop innovative approaches to agency compensation.
- Managed key agency CPG accounts including Chiquita Brands, Coca-Cola and Iams Pet Foods at Doner. Managed agency’s international business, including BP Oil from agency’s London office.
- Tripled agency revenue and led successful sale of the business at Hauser Group. Won Coveted MAX Award for innovative Wild American Shrimp campaign. Won more Addy’s in Atlanta market than all other agencies during growth run.
- At 22squared, expanded existing and created new agency relationships. Helped clients in a variety of categories navigate the contemporary media landscape and achieve marketing and advertising goals.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Executive Vice President, Client Leadership, 22squared
- President, Hauser Group
- VP Marketing of Diet Coke Brand, The Coca Cola Company
- Senior VP, Management Supervisor, Doner
- Kamado Joe (Consumer Goods)
Bachelors, Marketing Concentration, University of Michigan
- Product Launch and Market Penetration
- Creative Strategy
- Retail & Trade Marketing