Jeff is a Chief Outsiders CMO and accomplished marketing executive. He helps CEOs develop high-performance marketing teams, unique and powerful branding, and best-in-class demand generation and pipeline acceleration programs. Focused on customer success and company growth, Jeff drives business results through the alignment of strategy, capabilities and culture. With a strong understanding of overall business drivers, he effectively balances short-term objectives with long-term organizational vision.
- Consistently produced a 15X-25X marketing ROI with a track record of building high performance marketing teams driving innovation and process improvements.
- Brand owner at three companies leading major initiatives at each organization; developed and successfully launched a new brand for Healthcare Division at Nuance Communications.
- Grew revenue from $3M to $20M during tenure at Summit Medical Systems and from $400M to $750M at Lawson Software, partnering with sales to drive revenue growth in startups and mid-size companies.
- Improved Nuance Communications pipeline and sales performance through industry best practices; 2016 results:
- Grew marketing-sourced revenue by 78%, contributing $137M in revenue.
- Achieved 83% marketing influence on pipeline and revenue.
- Achieved a standard of 60% of qualified leads generated via inbound marketing executing digital demand generation and lead nurturing strategy using social media, customized websites, content (podcasts, webinars, videos), blogs, etc. at Lawson Software.
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, and maximized revenue throughout the customer life cycle, establishing and leading successful customer experience programs at three companies.
- Achieved a share-of-voice five times greater than Lawson Software’s market share, leading its communications team.
- Vice President of Marketing, Nuance Communications
- Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Stream Global Services
- Vice President of Marketing, Lawson Software
- Head of Market Development, Lawson Software
- Director of Product Marketing, Cerner Corporation
- MBA, St. Cloud State University - Herberger Business School
- BS, General Business, St. Cloud State University - Herberger Business School
- Healthcare Strategic Leadership Development Program, Northeastern University
- Pragmatic Marketing certifications: Foundations, Product Management, Product Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy