John helps mid-sized B2B and B2C companies develop strategic plans that lay the foundation, and create the road map, to growth and expansion. With a culturally smart passion for marketing, John leads and manages change processes across domestic and international products and markets. Adept at working with diverse sets of stakeholders, he often serves as the leadership partner to facilitate rapid and sustainable organizational change, developing high-performance management teams for profitable growth.
- Accelerated growth past the $50M annual revenue goal of the retiring president, leading the comprehensive re-marketing and re-branding strategy of St. Moritz Security.
- Achieved national ranking on the Top 20 Security Companies listing, managing all marketing and sales initiatives at St. Moritz Security.
- Achieved unprecedented increases in international visitation, and the direct contribution of hundreds of millions of dollars to the local economy, creating the International Brand Strategy for Las Vegas and managing its expansion into 75 global market cities.
- Successfully led the creation and development of numerous consulting projects for CEOs of mid-sized companies in various industries, assisting with a range of marketing, sales, financial and operational challenges.
- Pioneered the branding and go-to-market strategies of a number of companies across multiple dimensions of the emerging Cannabis Industry both domestically and internationally.
- Chief Marketing Officer, St. Moritz Security Services
- Vice President of International Brand Strategy, Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
- Chief Executive Officer, the BISCH Group
- Area Vice-President, Sprint PCS
- Founder & President, Multimedia International Consultants, Inc.
- Vice President and General Manager, Group W Cable, Cablevision Industries, Wade Communications
- Director of Operations, Valley Cable TV
- MBA in International Marketing and Finance, Fordham University, New York
- Bachelor of Science in Management, St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY
- Executive Certificate in Computer Science, NYU
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy