A strategic digital marketing and customer acquisition leader, Michael helps B2B and B2C companies drive successful digital transformations and improve and upgrade existing digital efforts. He helps drive sales and profitable revenue growth with extensive online advertising, digital marketing, strategy, sales and business development expertise. With a leadership track record of growing companies as CMO, COO, and CRO, he applies his direct response, product development, sales leadership and branding expertise to quickly develop new revenue sources while building effective teams. A veteran of start-ups and Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble, HJ Heinz, AOL and Bain & Co, he brings big company expertise to bear on mid-market growth challenges.
How Mike has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased annual revenue 127% via re-branding NowRx including relaunching the Nowrx.com website, new logo and corporate design, creating a marketing automation platform, customer referral program and multiple digital, print and radio campaigns.
- Grew YoY revenue to $75MM from $55MM via more effective marketing and sales, new products, better reporting, expanded sales team, and creating an account management team at Content.ad.
- Grew revenue to over $120MM in less than 5 years resulting in 2015 public exit for Propel Media by launching new user acquisition programs; new advertising products and international expansion.
- Grew revenue from $3 million to $12 million and inbound lead volume 500% in multiple verticals over 2 years as CMO of LeadPoint.
- Increased revenue in one year by over $10MM via the launch of a new OEM email conquesting program and the launch of CarTV video while SVP Marketing at Autobytel.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Revenue/Marketing Officer, NowRx
- Chief Revenue/Marketing Officer, Content.ad
- Chief Marketing/Operating/Revenue Officer, Propel Media
- CMO, LeadPoint
- SVP, Marketing and Media Services, Autobytel
- VP, Business Development, AOL
- Marketing GM, H.J. Heinz Company
- Consultant, Bain & Company
- Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University
"Mike helped us with the due diligence process for the acquisition of another advertising agency. His work was high quality, insightful and on-time. As a result, we retained him to work on a second acquisition we did and once again he exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend working with Mike and Chief Outsiders."
Nii Ahene, Chief Strategy Officer, Tinuiti
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Demand Generation
- Digital Transformation