Sharon is a Chief Outsiders CMO. She helps B2C and B2B businesses expand into new markets and turn around declining businesses with new growth strategies, innovative plans, and new products. With a highly collaborative approach, Sharon will partner with you to truly understand your vision, assets and challenges, and work to find a clearer path to leverage your business strengths for better results, laying a foundation for short-term topline and profit improvement and long-term growth.
- Turned around retail antifreeze business, growing total revenue and EBITDA, with changes in pricing, promotion, merchandising, and communications.
- Developed line of products for B2B heavy duty trucking industry, launching in six months. Won Frost & Sullivan Heavy Duty Innovation of the Year.
- Drove revenue and share gain through game changing promotions in highly competitive beer category, resulting in record customer support that drove strong share growth and incremental retailer sales.
- Achieved net sales and share growth by reinvigorating brand with repositioning, new packaging, innovation, in-store and consumer communications based on consumer insight update.
- Doubled net sales and profit over four years and drove share on product line by broadening target, identifying barrier to trial with consumers and leveraging insights to reposition brand and drive innovation.
- As Innovation lead, developed and launched range of new entries to diversify portfolio, driving annual revenues of over $80M, all with significantly higher profitability than company average.
- Vice President Marketing, Brand Strategy - DeVry University
- Vice President Marketing - Prestone Products
- Director, Economy Brands - MillerCoors
- Vice President Marketing, Dairy Snacks - ConAgra Foods
- Director New Products - Jim Beam Brands Worldwide
- MBA, Thesis on Strategic Planning for New Products, Loyola University of Chicago
- BS Business Management, Marketing, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Sales Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation