With over 20 years of CEO experience, Bill brings a track record of building and restoring market share in competitive and complex business environments. He is highly experienced within the automotive, industrial engineering, and technology sectors. Known for delivering triple-digit million-dollar top-line revenue growth initiatives while substantially improving the bottom line results. A seasoned board member, Bill employs an empowering company leadership style characterized by a coaching approach focused on respect and integrity and developing high-impact, collaborative solutions.
How William has Helped Businesses Grow
- At Leadec Corporation, grew the top line by over 80% while substantially increasing the bottom-line position within 24 months. Developed a sales and marketing playbook that focused on adjacent market penetration and unique Blue Ocean strategies.
- Doubled the global revenue within four years at Dürr Ecoclean GmbH by restructuring the business development team and launching a revised go-to-market strategy.
- At Dürr Ecoclean North America, increased annual revenues by over 62% while improving average gross margins from 15% to 22% within 36 months by developing and implementing a market segmentation plan and an IIoT strategic implementation.
- Grew sales volume 2.5 times within 24 months and improved average gross margin from 9% to 24% at Schenck RoTec, by implementing a unique recurring revenue strategy.
- Led a startup metrology equipment supplier and grew revenues from $4 million to $85 million by spearheading a dealer sales network initiative, implementing a market segmentation plan, and developing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy. During this same period, was able to quadruple the company's market share position from 10% to 38%.
Executive Marketing Experience
- President, CEO, Leadec Corporation
- Global CEO, Member of the Senior Executive Group, Dürr AG, Dürr Ecoclean GmbH
- President, CEO Dürr Ecoclean Inc.
- President, CEO, Schenck RoTec Corporation
- VP of Sales & Marketing, Carl Zeiss IMT Corporation
B.A., Political Science & Government, University of Pittsburgh
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy