"Pete very quickly understood our business, was able to think strategically, and without pause added value to our planning and decision making process."
- Bob Wilbur, CEO, Salient Systems
- Security software innovation leader going from regional to national.
- Industry in transition from analog to IP (digital) technology.
- Innovative channel strategy, great product positioned company for success.
"I really appreciate Pete's leadership. He worked collaboratively with me to pull together a thorough plan which was invaluable to me. Now, we're working together to get it done."
- Mary Wilbur, Marketing Director, Salient Systems
Collaborate with executive team to develop and execute the annual marketing plan.
Define implementable strategy to support a national rollout of Salient Systems' Video Management System security solutions, increasing sales 3.5x the prior year level, while reducing marketing investment as a percent of sales by 50%.
Conducted in-depth interviews with key executives and managers, sales leaders, industry pundits and partners; analyzed industry research documents; performed competitive reviews; led website search visibility assessment. Collaborated with marketing team to evaluate prior year budget effectiveness and prioritize new year opportunities.
- Go-to-market channel map - including key investment points and relationships.
- Marketing objectives - three pillars and integral components.
- Key Leading Indicators - monthly measurements for each pillar and component.
- Key marketing investments - expected spending for each pillar and component.
- Marketing investment landscape - model that visually captures investment magnitude and relevance across the sales and support cycle.
- Key message summary - message grid (two pronged) with supporting proof points called out for both company relevance and product relevance.
- Company and product differentiation points - message maps relating key company and product differentiators to separate reseller and end-customer audiences.
- Social media guidance - snapshot recommendation of how to approach content syndication (priority), BLOGging (opportunity) and Twitter (dabble) in new year.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) situation assessment - solicited and performed by 3rd party, this assessment demonstrated massive opportunity for increasing visibility (top-of-find) with relevant search considerers.
Contact Pete Hayes