Our company, our brand, our vision are all driven by our culture. We started Chief Outsiders to personify our internal beliefs and ideals. We celebrate diversity, but we do not compromise on aligning our team behind the same constitution, our core values.
We believe that a strong culture leads to superior performance, promotes employee involvement and creates a better-aligned organization. We all may look different, speak different languages and disagree from time to time. But all of us all agree and stand behind our core values.
- The CEO is the #1 Marketer for the Company. The Chief Outsider's role is to be the #2 marketer and to translate the CEO's vision and value proposition into an insightful and actionable plan that delivers measurable results.
- Look in the Mirror, Look out the Window - When things go bad, we take responsibility. When things go well, we give credit to the team.
- Live in a Place Where You Don't Belong - Chief Outsiders work with humility and respect as outsiders invited into a company. We are respectful of the company's organization and culture and we form a partnership to bring about change.
- Without Suffering, Character Lies Dormant - Chief Outsiders are battle tested. We know that working as part of the CEO's management team and growing a business is hard work. We face challenges and overcome them.
- Know Thyself - Chief Outsiders know their strengths and weaknesses and are focused on making their strengths better.
- We All Win Together - Chief Outsiders align with our clients’ management, employees, customers, shareholders, and the community to build companies for the best of the team. We are not individual heroes. We recognize that our uniquenesses and the diversity across our Chief Outsiders Tribe contributes the strongest value and impact for our clients, and the growth of our firm.
- Seven Secrets of the Successful Entrepreneur - Chief Outsiders are balanced across seven key pillars: career, financial, family, physical, spiritual, personal development, and social. A balanced CMO results in a successful person that is equipped to lead our client companies to success.
Every company needs a Chief Marketing Officer, but few can afford one. By hiring to, and living these core values, we're building the best and brightest team possible.