Emma is a can-do executive with a wealth of knowledge gained across ten industries and a reputation as a hands-on growth driver, strategist, and marketer. Throughout her 25+year career, Emma has successfully helped clients quickly unlock value using market insights to build offerings that better fit customer needs. Emma understands ideas are only as powerful as the people driving them and that making big things happen is all about building trust and great communication. She ably connects with internal and external stakeholders to obtain buy-in and is skilled at creating strong partnerships with sales, proactively building brands and catalyzing growth to deliver significant financial results.
How Emma has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew revenue 40%, increased earned media impressions 84%, and multiplied social media followers 174% across all channels at Shawmut, a national design and construction management company. Awards and rankings featured exponential growth with numerous wins in national and local publications.
- Guided ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, to being named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies in the World, receiving top scores for Social Responsibility and Global Competitiveness. Solidified the organization’s position as the industry leader in its category.
- Led Goodwin’s growth agenda across the US, Europe and Asia focused on matters involving financial institutions, IP, private equity, health care, real estate capital markets, securities litigation/white collar defense, and technology/life sciences.
- Directed award-winning, innovative rebrand and repositioning, at Stroz Friedberg, a PE backed leading global risk management and cyber security firm based in New York City, with offices across the U.S. and in London, Zurich, Dubai, and Hong Kong. Launched new products, services, and markets to power growth, resulting in Stroz Friedberg being recognized as having the most advanced thinking and solutions in the industry.
- Established Booz Allen Hamilton as the leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in the defense, intelligence, and civil markets.
- Positioned Booz & Company as taking a bold and pragmatic approach to strategy, helping clients see not only where they need to go, but also the choices they’ll need to make to get there, so they can forge a clear path to tomorrow’s promise.
- Strengthened Deloitte’s Americas business in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico to achieve growth in all businesses. Focused on large enterprise clients in sectors including Consumer, Energy Resources, and Industrials, Financial Services, Government and Public Services, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications.
- Extended PwC’s brand as a thought leader and business advisor to many of the world's leading Entertainment, Media, and Communications companies. Published the Global Entertainment and Media Outlook and other surveys and white papers highlighting current and future trends in the global and the local industry. Clients highlights included promoting PwC’s advisory role with the Academy Awards and the Grammy’s.
- Principle and Co-Founder, Osprey Built, LLC
- Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Shawmut Design & Construction
- Chief Marketing Officer, Goodwin, LLP
- Chief Marketing Officer, Stroz Friedberg, LLC
- Global Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Vice President, ManpowerGroup
- Principal and Public Sector Marketing Lead, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Principal and Global Commercial Services Marketing Lead, Strategy&
- Global Marketing Director, Deloitte
- Marketing Director, PwC
- MBA, Strategy, International Business, The Open University Business School
- Leadership Certificate, Management and Organizational Leadership, The Business Roundtable
- B.A., English, Philosophy, University of South Africa
- Real Estate
- Law and Ancillary Services
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services
- Talent and Workforce Solutions
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Architecture and Design
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- International Expansion
- Growth Strategy
- Direct Marketing
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Competitive Strategy
- Market / Consumer Insight
- Brand Strategy / Refresh
- Demand Generation
- Go to Market Strategy
- Product Innovation
- Positioning & Messaging