A values-driven business and marketing executive, Anil leads organizational transformation by establishing a shared vision to build collaborative, solutions-focused, aligned teams. He delivers significant growth through brand positioning, product development, digital and data-driven social media marketing approaches for B2B and B2C start-ups and Fortune 100 companies, including Time Warner, Inc., JPMorgan Chase, Intuit and WorldStrides. Revitalizing business models by analyzing behavioral data and market research, Anil balances analysis with creativity to grow the customer base, attain optimal positioning, and maximize brand awareness.
How Anil has Helped Businesses Grow
- Repositioned, rebranded and launched Lurn.com with multi-product video based e-learning commerce platform for Entrepreneurs, enrolling 250,000 new customers and generating $1 million per month in year one.
- Identified new acquisition channel by creating a branded social media and influencer video content marketing campaign that increased YoY student enrollments by 73% and alumni sign-ups by 12%, netting $7.7 million in revenue.
- Turned around two failing FinTech SaaS companies by rethinking their business models based on buyer data. Facilitated $60 million and $150 million acquisitions by Intuit and McGraw Hill Financial, respectively.
- Led a companywide initiative in building products for domestic and international segments to increase customer life cycle and launched 2 new products in 6 months that led to $7.5 MM incremental revenue.
- Developed geo-targeted, region specific digital and customized traditional channel strategies to deliver an unprecedented 72,000 new customers resulting in a $43 million net revenue increase.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, Lurn.com & IDAgent.com
- Chief Marketing Officer, Envision Experience (Acquired by WorlSrides)
- Chief Marketing Officer, Tigrent, Learning Inc. (Acquired by Investools/TD Ameritrade)
- Senior Vice President Marketing, TheMarkets.com (Acquired by McGraw Hill Financial)
- Chief Marketing Officer, PayTrust.com (Acquired by Intuit)
- Vice President, Ecommerce and Marketing, Advanta Corporation (Acquired by Chase)
- Vice President / Executive Promotion Director, Time Warner, Inc.
- Certificate in Executive Leadership, Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Arts/Master of Arts, Communications and Media Advertising, National Institute of Design