A 20-year SaaS and technology veteran, Doug is adept at driving revenue growth across well-known brands and nimble startups. A gifted strategist, storyteller, and hands-on leader, he passionately unleashes the power of communities, brand advocacy, and the wrap-around marketing mixes that drive sustainable growth. Organizations looking for breakout growth while facing diminishing returns from their go-to-market approach seek Doug’s help. He balances positioning, community, advocacy, product and partner marketing, demand generation, brand, and sales enablement, while leading category development for multiple categories.
How Doug has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered $70 million ARR growth re-positioning Automation Anywhere from desktop automation to robotic process automation while overhauling its marketing mix from PPC-centered to an omnichannel digital, content, events and account-based model.
- Increased market share (and retention) of household eCommerce brands, despite a chapter 11 reorganization, leading the international launch and re-brand of Searchmetrics’ professional services arm.
- Partnered with the LeanData CEO to deliver a strategic vision and re-positioning of the company from lead routing to the creation of the modern revenue orchestration category, the current nexus of growth for the RevOpps vendor community.
- Tripled pipeline and doubled quarterly ARR as the CRO of Determine software by creating a sales development team, bringing selling in-house, and creating an inbound demand generation machine based on a balance of content marketing, digital and SEO.
- Created 4x pipeline growth while reducing sales cycles by 50% for Arena Solutions by focusing on SMB manufacturers with integrated community, customer marketing, and brand advocacy programs with wrap-around content and SEO marketing channels.
- CMO, LeanData
- CMO, Searchmetrics
- Global VP of Marketing, Automation Anywhere
- CRO, Determine
- VP of Marketing, Determine (acquired by Corcentric)
- VP of Marketing & Alliance, Arena Solutions (acquired by PTC)
- General Manager, I-Many (acquired by LLR partners)
- BS, Finance, Drexel University
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Demand Generation
- Product Marketing
- Community Marketing
- Category Development