With 30 years of product marketing, product management, branding, demand generation and executive management experience, Sajal leverages product, distribution, and competitive industry analyses to grow revenue. Drawing on his leadership experience at both large public companies and start-ups world-wide, he orients products and product portfolios to actual demand while maximizing margin. Designing marketing plans, product portfolios, content marketing strategies, and unique value propositions he quickly builds value, thought leadership, and brand presence to accelerate company valuations.
How Sajal has Helped Businesses Grow
- Positioned Twin Prime as the thought leader and lead generator in the AI performance field designing and executing a content marketing strategy.
- Repositioned and rebranded Fairchild Semiconductor from a components manufacturer to a systems provider.
- Generated all marketing programs at Mobilisafe including drafting the go-to-market launch plan, product positioning, website design, PR strategy, pricing tiers, lead generation activities and team.
- Achieved financial targets negotiating yearly product roadmap’s with Telco partners such as Verizon and AT&T, and retail partners such as Best Buy at Hewlett-Packard.
- Led the launches of the world’s first two Android phones, the “G1” and the “T- Mobile myTouch”, in collaboration with Google & HTC at T-Mobile USA.
- Repositioned Botanical Laboratories with a new brand, new product portfolio, new distribution, and a consumer-pull orientation.
- Led geographic expansion from three to thirteen countries and established five new product initiatives over a three-year strategic plan period at Phillips Sonicare.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Head of Marketing, Twin Prime
- SVP, Marketing, Fairchild Semiconductor
- VP, Marketing, Mobilisafe, Inc.
- VP, Channel Marketing, Hewlett-Packard, Inc.
- Senior Director, Product Marketing, T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Director of Marketing and International Operations, Botanical Laboratories, Inc.
- Global Director, Strategic Marketing & Planning, Sonicare Toothbrushes, Philips, Inc.
- MBA, IESE
- B.A., Economics, The University of Chicago
- Growth Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Product Innovation