A seasoned marketing executive with proven performance, Michael drives successful marketing and sales programs in both B2B and B2C environments. With branding, digital marketing, and product marketing expertise, he works to consistently analyze situations, establish clear strategies, introduce innovative ideas, and win support for change leading to revenue growth and bottom-line performance improvements. Applying international senior leadership experience, he leads cross-functional teams to drive innovation, increase market share, identify cost savings, and boost efficiency.
How Michael has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased franchise owner participation from 16% to 73% in the first 12 months at Subway. Drove $264 million of incremental revenue through enhanced marketing, optimized menus, and expanded options for home and office delivery.
- Identified $2.1 million annual cost savings for a global telecommunications firm while developing a knowledge management application at North Highland Consulting.
- Boosted business analyst efficiency by 28%, integrating 20+ data sources into a single visual desktop and tablet analysis tool for a national television provider.
- Enhanced brand awareness by 37% for a leading foodservice provider portfolio of private label brands.
- Grew brand awareness by 24% by executing the company’s first unified branding and visual identity program at Manheim. Realized a $53 million annual margin gain through pricing management function and enhanced data access.
- Raised consumer awareness of the Philips brand from 7% to 42% over 18 months.
- Grew revenue from $22 million to $329 million leading consumer telecommunications products group to the #1 U.S. market share position at Sony Electronics.
- VP, Business Development, TailHand
- Senior Director and Global Leader, Convenience Strategy, Subway Restaurants
- CMO, VP, Change Campaigns and Communications, Manheim
- SVP and GM, Audio Video Entertainment, Philips Consumer Electronics
- VP of Marketing, Skytel Corporation
- VP, Telecommunications Products, Sony Electronics Inc.
- B.S. Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Miami University
- Growth Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Positioning & Messaging