A growth-oriented, process driven senior level executive, Rob offers progressive global leadership experience and commercial awareness across all aspects of business operations. With a track record of accomplishments in Corporate Strategy, Business Growth and Organizational Excellence, he creates processes and procedures that drive profitability, improve productivity, focus on continuous improvement, and decrease costs. Demonstrating dedication to the highest level of professional ethics and excellence, Rob brings exceptional communication and people skills and intuitive business judgment.
How Rob has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved 35% year over year revenue growth with a return to positive net earnings (EBIT) through a focused field sales development and customer engagement process, strategic pricing and a targeted channel expansion strategy.
- Grew e-Commerce sales from 2% to 35% of total sales through engaging content and targeted online advertising earning two Best-in-Class Marketing Awards from Amazon.com.
- Diversified channel sales by launching a newly branded product line and e-Commerce website for alternate distribution channels.
- Created and implemented incentive based distributor sales policies and territory planning processes that incentivized the behaviors needed for profitable growth.
- Improved on-time shipping performance from 72% to 98% through SKU rationalization and warehouse consolidation.
- Drove new product innovation to over 50% of total sales by implementing a customer-first new product development process.
Executive Marketing Experience
- President, Hallmark Lighting, LLC
- VP/GM, Air Comfort Products, Emerson Tool Company
- Director of Marketing, Ridgid and Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs, Emerson Tool Company
- Director of Marketing, Pro-Team Commercial Vacuums, Emerson Tool Company
- VP Marketing, Powr-Flite, A Tacony Company
- MBA, St. Louis University
- BA, Business Administration and Management, California State University, Fullerton
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Product Innovation
- Channel Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- International Expansion