A senior technology, market research, and SaaS sales management leader, Aaron brings vertical market expertise in consumer, energy, financial, legal, medical devices, pharma, and technology. A senior executive with expertise in direct sales, marketing, and operations, he recruits and retains top sales professionals, changes sales culture, and achieves operational excellence via process-driven approaches. Focused on training top-performing teams, Aaron employs activity-based measurement to boost pipeline productivity. A strategic planning veteran, he also excels at account management, campaign management, and marketing strategy.
How Aaron has Helped Businesses Grow
- Successfully launched and sold new medical device sales product offering to sell side and buy side firms at GlobalData PLC. Successfully launched new ESG risk product offering to bulge bracket banks including BlackRock.
- Nearly doubled team sales in 2 years at Leopard Solutions implementing sales KPIs and scenario-based sales training while securing new partnerships with Bloomberg, LexisNexis, and Wolters Kluwer.
- Beat first-year target and grew second-year new business sales by 42%, implemented sales KPIs, and reorganized sales territories to Focus 1000 vertical teams at Wealth-X.
- Beat global sales targets five successive quarters at CompliNet, leading to acquisition by Thomson Reuters. Led Global Sales organization, formed corporate strategy, and executed the sales plan.
- Promoted to President of North American Sales post-acquisition based on the growth of the Technology unit at DataMonitor.
- Senior Vice President of Sales, GlobalData PLC
- Vice President of Sales, Leopard Solutions
- Regional Managing Director, Americas Sales, Wealth-X
- Senior Vice President Professional Services Sales, GlobalData Financial Services
- Global Head of Sales, CompliNet
- President North American Sales, DataMonitor
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Competitive Strategy
- Sales Turnaround Strategy and Execution
- Sales Team Building and Coaching
- SaaS Go-to-Market Strategy
- Buying Process Improvement
- Sales Activity KPI Process and Improvement
- Sales Growth Strategies and Improved Results
- Total Available Market Assessments