Adriana is a Chief Outsiders CMO based in Orange County, California. She helps B2C companies, start-ups and turn-arounds create and execute strategies to improve product positioning, brand recognition and revenue. A wiz at brand and business strategy, Adriana’s global career, international background, and extensive work in Latin America make her uniquely qualified for international projects and Hispanic marketing. She speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English.
How Adriana has Helped Businesses Grow
- Successfully led the marketing team in the expansion of the four Pillsbury megabrands into Greece, the Middle East, Israel and Russia, adapting positioning and messaging to the local culture, customs and consumer needs.
- Successfully led the development and launch of the second-best seller flavor in the Haagen-Dazs portfolio, Dulce de Leche, matching deep Latin culture knowledge with new product development process expertise.
- Led the repositioning of the Disneyland Park to a multi-day vacation resort destination by differentiating each resort property in the minds of the guests and formulated the long-term brand strategies and plans to maximize attendance and revenues.
- Positioned ConAgra Foods for profitable growth through building brand preference and loyalty among the Hispanic community in the United States.
- Reversed top-line erosion in record time, from a decline of -1.5% in February 2010, to a positive growth of 5% by December 2010, leading the turnaround of Arbonne.
- Doubled growth rate year-over-year (from 30% in 2012) to 60% in 2013, and 62% in 2014 redesigning the marketing strategies for Isagenix, a Health and Wellness leader in the MLM space.
Awards and Honors
- American Business Association - Woman of Distinction, 2003
- Stevie Award, Silver - CMO Maverick of the Year, 2014
Executive Marketing Experience
- CEO, HearAid Foundation
- SVP & CMO, Isagenix
- SVP & CMO, Arbonne International
- SVP Marketing & Corporate Communications, St. Joseph Health System
- VP of Family Meals & Multicultural Marketing, ConAgra Foods
- Director of Strategic Brand Management, The Walt Disney Corporation
- MeBe Family (Healthcare)
- Retinal Imaging Systems (Healthcare)
- Nutrition53 (Health, Wellness and Fitness)
- DrKellyann.com (Health, Wellness and Fitness)
- Biofield Healing Institute (Wellness)
- Digital Marketing Analytics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- B.S. Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing and Finance, Fundaçao Getulio Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
"Adri Lynch (our fractional CMO) has been excellent. She is extremely intelligent, has a lot of useful marketing knowledge, generates quite a few good ideas, and has good reasoning behind her ideas. She has helped us switch to better vendors more quickly than we otherwise would have (and to better vendors than we otherwise would have), negotiates hard on our behalf for great terms in marketing deals our company enters into, and she also has a lot of great energy."
Matt Hedman, Founder, The Perfect Workout
"Adri is an amazing addition to our leadership team. I’d have absolutely no hesitation recommending Chief Outsiders to a friend if I thought they would be provided someone of her caliber. "
Patrick Bunt, Co-Founder/President, MeBe
"I wanted to thank you for the excellent work and significant contributions you made as a fractional CMO for Best of Organic LLC. I was impressed how quickly you were able to review and recommend improvements and enhancements to the brand strategy. Your work on repositioning and expanding the brand for more consumers, designing new labels which highlighted benefits and detailed usage occasions was some of the best work I have seen. I appreciated your working with the team to make connections with service providers and establish sound marketing processes and budgets. Your willingness to dig into small but important daily issues was also very impressive. You were very flexible with your time which helped with everyone’s busy schedules. I would recommend you very highly!"
Kevin Adams, Chairman of the Board, Best of Organic LLC
- Hispanic / Multicultural Marketing
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging