Adriana is a Chief Outsiders CMO based in Orange County, California. She helps B2C companies, start-ups and turn-arounds create and execute strategies to improve product positioning, brand recognition and revenue. A wiz at brand and business strategy, Adriana’s global career, international background, and extensive work in Latin America make her uniquely qualified for international projects and Hispanic marketing. She speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Successfully led the marketing team in the expansion of the four Pillsbury megabrands into Greece, the Middle East, Israel and Russia, adapting positioning and messaging to the local culture, customs and consumer needs.
- Successfully led the development and launch of the second-best seller flavor in the Haagen-Dazs portfolio, Dulce de Leche, matching deep Latin culture knowledge with new product development process expertise.
- Led the repositioning of the Disneyland Park to a multi-day vacation resort destination by differentiating each resort property in the minds of the guests and formulated the long-term brand strategies and plans to maximize attendance and revenues.
- Positioned ConAgra Foods for profitable growth through building brand preference and loyalty among the Hispanic community in the United States.
- Reversed top-line erosion in record time, from a decline of -1.5% in February 2010, to a positive growth of 5% by December 2010, leading the turnaround of Arbonne.
- Doubled growth rate year-over-year (from 30% in 2012) to 60% in 2013, and 62% in 2014 redesigning the marketing strategies for Isagenix, a Health and Wellness leader in the MLM space.
- CEO, HearAid Foundation
- SVP & CMO, Isagenix
- SVP & CMO, Arbonne International
- SVP Marketing & Corporate Communications, St. Joseph Health System
- VP of Family Meals & Multicultural Marketing, ConAgra Foods
- Director of Strategic Brand Management, The Walt Disney Corporation
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- B.S. Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing and Finance, Fundaçao Getulio Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil