As a seasoned global marketing executive, Evan helps clients define unmet needs in the client’s marketplace, design the strategic marketing roadmap to achieve accretive growth with increase revenues and profits, as well as lead in the marketing strategy execution. With a diverse toolbox of marketing proficiency, Evan has led marketing assignments in over 40 countries. His extensive marketing leadership experience, leading marketing for both B2C and B2B Fortune 500 companies, offers mid-sized and growth companies a broad skill-set.
How Evan has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled top and bottom-line results, drove record profitability, expanded B2B companies into B2C segments and restructured marketing organizations to optimize efficiency and improve results, creating and leading challenger marketing strategies as a CMO for client companies.
- Increased profitability and market position to record highs through innovative marketing platforms, products and partnerships, as CMO for beauty and skincare company Beiersdorf Inc. with a diverse brand portfolio including Nivea, Eurcerin and Aquaphor.
- Increased profitability and market position to record highs; developed marketing alliances with Disney, General Mills, Chiquita, Mott’s and Goya, as CMO for Hero Group, with a diverse brand portfolio including Betty Crocker and Beech-Nut.
- As Global Marketing Director for International Paper, he led transformational market expansion strategies and product innovation for their $2B packaging group.
- As a Global Marketing Director for Energizer, he led marketing strategy and business development for the $2B Energizer brand across North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- As Marketing Director for Nestlé, he led numerous brand assignments in North America, Western and Eastern Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- CMO, Beiersdorf, Inc.
- CMO, Hero Group North America
- Director of Global Marketing, Business Manager, International Paper Co.
- Director of Global Marketing, Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Group Marketing Manager, Nestlé S.A.
- J-B Weld Company (Consumer Goods)
- MAM Baby (Consumer Goods)
- Charles & Alice (Consumer Goods)
- Riva Fine Jewelry (Consumer Goods)
- WMF Group (Consumer Goods)
- Level Agency (Marketing & Advertising)
- B.A., Advertising Communications, California State University, Fullerton
- Executive Marketing Education: Harvard University, Pepperdine University, Northwestern University and International Institute for Management Development of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Product Innovation
- Positioning & Messaging