Matthew is a Chief Outsiders Partner and CMO based in Houston. He helps new and growing B2B and B2C businesses increase market valuation and grow volume and profits above expectations. Matthew’s international retail and commercial branding strategy and marketing campaigns deliver best-in-class brand strength and recognition. And, his innovative strategic problem solving, customer insight, cross functional execution, and organizational development align to deliver breakthrough performance.
- Matt has six case studies available for view on the Chief Outsiders clients tab. Including examples in: financial services, technology, professional services, media, networks: and energy categories.
- Increased a financial services business average revenue per sale by +150%, more than doubling total revenues, while lowering the cost per sale by 60% in under six months.
- Boosted monthly sales volume by more than 40%, lowered cost per sale by almost 80%, and nearly tripled new opportunity volume for an Internet hosting business. Total company revenues now growing by over four times the previous rate in under a year.
- Increased contribution margin by 85% and customer likelihood to purchase by nearly 40% at retail energy company.
- Increased ECM revenue from 3% to 55% of the company’s total net equity sales, a key driver of dramatic growth for Fidelity.
- Tripled marketing-generated sales in less than two years. Introduced the industry’s first online service offerings and drove a 45% increase in plans sold for the small market unit overall.
- Senior Vice President, The Planet
- Senior Vice President of Retail, Reliant Energy
- Director of Marketing/CMO, Barclays Bank, PLC
- Senior Vice President, Fidelity Investments
- Vice President, AT&T Consumer & Small Business
- Category Manager, Kraft Foods
- Brand Management, Procter & Gamble
BSE in Chemical and Nuclear Engineering, Princeton University
- Sales Growth
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy