Applying his complementary background in finance, operations, and technology, Paul provides proven marketing strategies and optimization that deliver consistent meaningful wins. His breadth of experience enables him to quickly and efficiently share new ideas, processes, and technologies to fundamentally evolve and grow the business. As a fully engaged and integrated team member, he drives real and impactful results—change and evolution, increased growth, and ultimately a better bottom line.
How Paul has Helped Businesses Grow
- Generated record new client growth developing go-to-market strategy for emerging large pharmaceutical data, database, and technology services company. Optimized marketing channel investments, and redesigned website.
- Ignited 21% sales increase with improved unit turnover and profitability producing in-depth dealership analysis for a multi-state automotive group.
- Generated 40% new account growth launching national go-to-market strategy, including updated branding and marketing/sales collateral for mid-stage financial services company serving independent brokers.
- Powered explosive new client generation and sales, 800% increase in earned media, and rave reviews launching branding campaign for commercial printing and packaging company.
- Delivered record customer growth and increased profitability at $300 million financial services firm. Designed and delivered web-based customer acquisition strategy, including integrated marketing plan.
- Grew online business 338% while saving $2 million in annual marketing expenditures and reversed multi-year trend of declining enrollments establishing a new brand, product portfolio, and customer database for national education company.
- Produced double-digit same-store sales growth seven years running and generated $2 million in earned media developing a custom online ordering system and website for a regional restaurant chain.
- President, Optdigy Marketing Group
- EVP and CMO, ATI Enterprises
- EVP and CMO, optionsXpress/brokersXpress
- SVP and CMO, DeVry Inc.
- SVP and CMO, Conseco Direct/Colonial Penn Life
- CVP, Marketing, New York Life
- Digital United
- Clear Mountain Bank
- Missouri Valley College
- MBA, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- BA, DePauw University
- Consumer & Professional Services
- Restaurant (Consumer/Franchise)
- Real Estate
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Financial Analysis/Modeling
- Brand Strategy/Development
- Digital: SEO/SEM/Website Design
- Earned Media: Public Relations/Traditional Media/ Social Media