Barbara Fowler, CMO and Partner at Chief Outsiders, hosts live webcast for HR professionals and business owners on Thursday, June 13, 2013.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
Barbara Fowler, Partner and CMO of Chief Outsiders, one of the nation’s most innovative marketing strategy firms, will host a live social media webinar Thursday, June 13, 2013, at 12 PM ET. The presentation will keep HR professionals abreast of the most effective and current social media practices.
Fowler’s presentation gives an insightful roadmap for how HR professionals can increase employee engagement and productivity using social media.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- External and internal social media sites for employees
- Case studies in various industries
- Software packages in use today
- Ways to communicate between disperse and diverse workforces as well as contract and outsourced workers
- Internal social media sites like Yammer, Bitrix 24 and MANGO apps
- External social media sites like Pinterest, Linkedin and Facebook
- Risks and rewards of social media
- Why cloud-based social media increases innovation, decreases frustration and leads to productivity gains
Plus, provide tips on how to:
- Make an effective social media introduction to your company
- Use checks and balances to encourage use but discourage inappropriate content
- Survey and comment on social media
- Build mentorships through social media
- Use the involvement/participation of executives to make social media effective for employers
- Remain “in the know” of new social media trends
Fowler will provide checklists for audience members to help their employees get up to speed on current social media sites. The presentation will also be followed by a “Q & A” session for audience members to ask any additional questions.
“I’ve always held the belief that truly great companies are grown through marketing strategies that engage and reward both the customers and the employees, and I think that social media today is an effective and necessary medium to achieve this growth,” says Fowler.
Barbara Fowler’s specialties lie in sales and marketing synchronization, global business strategies for diverse international markets and family-business turnaround techniques. She serves companies nationwide from her practice office in Charleston, SC.
Fowler’s social media insight and ability to stay ahead of the curve of these fast-paced trends stem from her passion and experience in re-energizing and modernizing company’s sales and developing employee and customer engagement plans that generate increased revenue and loyalty.
To register for the webcast and for more information, visit HR.com's event page here.
About Chief Outsiders
Chief Outsiders, headquartered in Houston, TX, is unique among strategic marketing consulting firms, taking growth and mid-sized companies to the next level with outsourced CMO services. Unlike most marketing consulting firms, Chief Outsiders believes that delivering a world class marketing strategy creates very little value. The value is created by helping the organization implement the growth vision.
With regional offices across the country from California to Boston, Chief Outsiders has been a premier source for marketing expertise, execution and leadership for companies such as Blickman, Golden Paints, Salient Systems, College Plus!, Healthy Connections, O’Rourke Petroleum, E|Spaces, Construction Connection, Melmedtronics and Spring Medical Systems. For more information, please visit http://www.chiefoutsiders.com.