With a keen focus on driving ROI and shareholder value, Jennifer thrives on building long-lasting relationships while developing new channels and strategic product marketing opportunities to accelerate business growth. A 30-year marketing veteran, she cultivates key customer and market insights to guide effective marketing and customer-centric product development for a broad range of B2B and B2C companies from Fortune 500 to startups. While driving top-line business results, Jennifer tests and scales new initiatives to formulate a cost-effective marketing mix, and mentors cross-functional, global teams to success.
How Jennifer has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew Adobe’s global consumer software business to over $100 million with 10% annual growth for 3 consecutive years. Drove 20% YOY increase in free-trial-to-paid conversion for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Achieved 30% YOY growth and profitability while reversing declining sales for a SaaS company.
- Launched a new consumer product that grew to 25% of the company’s revenue within 2 years by harnessing market insights.
- Achieved profitability and steady 20% YOY growth for a SaaS education startup by slashing marketing costs to focus on positive ROI demand gen initiatives.
- Doubled revenue of a new toy product line and increased average SKU productivity by 25% in revenue (15% in units).
- Achieved 15% revenue growth and 80% market share growth by developing new distribution channels for a $10 million publishing business.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP Marketing, Discovery Toys
- VP Product Marketing, Encyclopedia Britannica
- Senior Director of Marketing, Knowledge Adventure (acquired by NBC Universal Games)
- Group Marketing Manager, The Learning Company (acquired by Mattel)
- Senior Consultant, Accenture
- MBA, Marketing, Strategy, Entrepreneurship - Stanford University
- BA, Cognitive Science, Computer Science - Brown University
- Digital Marketing
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Market/Consumer Insight