A B2B marketing and strategy driver, Per brings 20+ years of international marketing and P&L leadership in $1-2 billion blue chip and private industrial companies. He supports CEOs that want to make their companies more market focused, building cross-functional teams that consistently perform. With a track record in manufacturing, construction equipment, equipment rental, MRO supplies, supply chain, specialty chemicals and other industries, he brings advanced marketing experience to industrials. Per is a creative problem solver, a people person working well in matrix organizations. He likes to tackle complex issues and drives for practical results.
How Per has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew diamond tool sales at HTC/ Husqvarna through competitor benchmarking, formulation of value propositions, sales force training and monthly sales campaigns. Metal and plastic diamond tooling revenue increased 30% YOY, with product margins exceeding 60%.
- Grew Xylem $300M pump business 20% over 16 months, via entry into emerging gas fracking water management segment, and by leveraging installed base for parts and service sales.
- Developed a 5-year strategic plan at CHEP. Growth came from entering new high volume market segments in private label products and beverage bottling/ distribution. I also launched new offerings and implemented value- based pricing. In two years, annual sales increased by $200M.
- Added 4,000 new accounts launching value-added services and campaigns, leading $51M retail product range and merchandising across 450 branch locations at RSC/ United Rentals.
- Improved gross margin by 150 basis points using a velocity-based pricing model at Hagemeyer.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Vice President of Sales, System Improvements, Inc.
- President, HTC, Inc./Husqvarna
- Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Xylem
- Vice President of Marketing, RSC/United Rentals
- Senior Vice President, Vallen, formerly Hagemeyer North America
- Director of Marketing, CHEP
- Worldwide Marketing Manager, Coatings Division, Rohm and Haas
- Global Marketing Manager, Arizona Chemical Division, International Paper
- ECS Environmental Solutions (Manufacturing)
- KCH Engineered Systems (Manufacturing)
- HEIL Engineered Process Equipment (Manufacturing)
- MBA, Northwestern University
- BS, Economics, Industrial Marketing, Business Law - Lulea University of Technology
- International Expansion
- Competitive Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- B2B Marketing
- Product Development
- Service Marketing