A global B2B marketing and sales driver, Per brings 20+ years of senior level marketing experience in $1-2 billion blue chip industrial companies. A servant leader, he delegates and empowers without losing focus on results. With a track record in manufacturing, construction equipment, equipment rental, MRO supplies, supply chain, specialty chemicals and other industries, he is a people-centered leader, an effective communicator and builder of cross-functional teams. A strong team player and creative problem solver, Per deals comfortably with ambiguity and is effective in matrix organizations.
How Per has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew tool sales 30% YoY through better targeting and sales training leading turnaround and P/L of neglected North America business at HTC/Husqvarna. Exceeded 60% gross margin implementing tier pricing for spare parts.
- Grew $300M pump business 20% over 16 months, via entry into gas fracking business and product development at Xylem.
- Doubled US revenue to $2 billion developing and implementing a 5-year strategic plan at CHEP. Drove annual growth of 10-14% from market segmentation, targeting and new products. Also improved EVA by $165MM and ROCI from 7.3% to 22.8% over 2 years.
- Added 4,000 new accounts launching value-added services and campaigns, leading $51M retail product range and merchandising across 450 branch locations at United Rentals.
- Improved gross margin by 150 basis points using a velocity-based pricing model at Hagemeyer.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Vice President of Sales, System Improvements, Inc.
- President, HTC, Inc./Husqvarna
- Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, Xylem
- Vice President of Marketing, RSC/United Rentals
- Senior Vice President, Vallen, formerly Hagemeyer North America
- Director of Marketing, CHEP
- Worldwide Marketing Manager, Coatings Division, Rohm and Haas
- Global Marketing Manager, Arizona Chemical Division, International Paper
- MBA, Northwestern University
- BS, Economics, Industrial Marketing, Business Law - Lulea University of Technology
- International Expansion
- Competitive Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- B2B Marketing
- Product Development
- Service Marketing