Slade is a Chief Outsiders Managing Partner and CMO based in the Greater NYC Area. He works closely with other Chief Outsider CMOs to uncover, and address client needs across the region, bringing revenue and profitability growth to companies of all sizes. Responsible for building and supporting a team of world-class marketers to bring new growth to clients, Slade also works directly with B2B, business services, professional services and SaaS companies on strategic planning and execution to grow more profitably, develop the organization and maximize marketing ROI.
How Slade has Helped Businesses Grow
- Matched dozens of mid-market companies with fractional CMO candidates and guided them through the vetting process, resulting in cultural fits, productive collaboration and bottom-line results from experienced marketing leaders.
- Increased business performance across all sectors aligning more than 15 independent and competing brands into a single, cohesive go-to-market presence.
- Increased online leads by 200% through new division web presence and online strategy.
- Generated incremental revenue of $200 million in 3 years, initiating a new strategic growth plan.
- Achieved $1.5 million in first-year sales and 50-fold growth since, creating a new inside sales channel.
- Led acquisition and strategic partnerships which now generate more than $50 million annually.
- Generated a 50% increase in sales leads and a 20% increase in sales closed year-over-year developing new lead generation programs.
Client Case Studies
- Managing Partner, Chief Outsiders
- Chief Marketing Officer, Infogroup Inc.
- Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, Opinion Research Corp
- Vice President of Marketing, InfoUSA National Accounts
- VP, Marketing, Planning & Business Development, ADP
- VP, Telesales & Channel Development, ADP
- VP, New Business Development & Marketing Services, ADP
- B.S. Finance, Rider University
- Executive education courses, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and Harvard Business School
"Working with Slade has been phenomenal. He goes above and beyond to ensure ideas are challenged, new perspectives are brought to existing problems, and that focus remains on pushing the business forward."
Keith Johnstone - CEO, Peak Sales Recruiting