Aurora is an energetic, global brand leader, strategist and marketing expert who creates positive category disruption, emotional brand connections and experiences that drive loyalty and connection to community. A collaborative and dynamic executive and communicator who motivates teams and cultivates strong relationships, she formulates vision and effectively integrates across all levels of an organization—internally and externally. A classically trained brand marketer, Aurora is known for brand building and translating analytics into targeted and creative messaging and customer experience to deliver revenue growth.
How Aurora has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered incremental revenue and profit developing customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies/communications while ensuring operational excellence at Bluestem Brands, a Top 100 Internet Retailer.
- Transformed the Country Inn & Suites and Park Plaza global brands, driving revenue through digital and traditional channels to franchise partners and corporate stakeholders at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
- Developed consumer insights and strategies for three retail brands at Christopher & Banks Corp. Managed direct to consumer marketing, store promotions, creative strategies and implementation, and the organization’s first CRM program.
- Launched five concepts in 18 months transforming Sam Goody into "The Entertainment Gathering Place" at The Musicland Group.
- Repositioned and revitalized the Media Play big box brand at Best Buy. Drove strategy, retargeting, creative platform and visual identity.
- Increased new store sales 20% YOY and reduced related grand opening expenses by 33% at Supervalu.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing, Bluestem Brands, Inc.
- Vice President of Global Branding, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Vice President of Marketing, Christopher & Banks Corp.
- Vice President of Corporate Development/Innovation, Vice President of Marketing, The Musicland Group, Best Buy
- Director of Brand Management, Best Buy
- Director of Marketing, Supervalu, Inc.
- Brand Management, Procter & Gamble
- MBA, University of Minnesota
- B.A. Zoology, Miami University
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging