An accomplished B2B SaaS sales leader, Brett expertly leads client retention, engagement, and growth initiatives, and works with C-level executives to scope and secure complex, profitable projects. With a proven track record of building and scaling professional go-to-market revenue growth functions in growth-oriented companies, he helps private equity and venture capital investors build out go-to-market strategies for their portfolio companies. A trained sales technician with a detailed understanding of sales compensation and operations, he brings a passion for mentoring and developing new sales leaders and promoting Women in Sales Excellence.
How Brett has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove a 100% increase in new-sell revenue within the first year as GVL’s first CRO developing and executing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy.
- Achieved 60% year-over-year ACV growth along with a 50% increase in partner and add-on services overseeing the sales and marketing function at Avionte.
- Achieved 250% revenue growth in 4 years with 300% growth in recurring SaaS revenue and 95% retention of top clients at Knowledge Marketing. Increased average annual contract size by 90% and per man-month sales production by 80%.
- Increased ASP from $34,000 to $125,000 selling to Fortune 100 HR organizations at Jobs2Web. Led 800% growth with new business contributions that powered 3 years on the Inc 500. Enabled a successful PE company sale.
- Increased average order size and improved rep per man-month productivity while scaling the business leading expansion of Sense's Mid-Market Staffing Division.
- Won national awards for sales and sales leadership at Ceridian.
- Actively serves the community with his Salespeople are People Too podcast, and book: We Are All Sales, People: 5 Steps to Fulfilling Relationships and Improved Communication at Home, School, and Work.
- VP Sales, Sense
- Interim Chief Revenue Officer, LandrumHR
- Chief Revenue Officer, GVL (GlobalVetLink)
- Vice President, Client Acquisition, Avionte
- SVP Sales and Operations, Knowledge Marketing
- Vice President Sales, Jobs2Web/Successfactors
- Vice President, Ceridian
- BS, Accounting & Finance, Clemson University
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Sales Operations