A high impact marketing leader, Carol defines and executes strategies for companies navigating transformation and seeking to grow. Frequently engaged to deliver enhanced growth and profitability, she is adept at creating, activating and monetizing new products and services. Carol blends the combination of functional and leadership skills formed in blue chip companies with an action-oriented pragmatic mindset developed in start-up and mid-market experiences. A business strategist, martech expert and storyteller with a deep belief in delivering outstanding customer experiences, Carol leads teams to build client-driven solutions, expertly leveraging and optimizing digital channels to deliver growth.
How Carol has Helped Businesses Grow
- Transformed the revenue mix to higher margin digital solutions at ALM Media to achieve EBITDA growth goals.
- Drove 7-digit annualized revenue growth by launching new digital advertising products including ALM Fusion, a content and ABM marketing solution for advertisers.
- Freed costly sales organizations at ALM Media and LexisNexis to focus on higher-value prospects by shifting accountability for lower-value sales and recurring-revenue streams to the more efficient marketing channel.
- Increased awareness of LexisNexis’ Lawyers.com by 30% in one year, while driving traffic increase of 22%, leveraging 100% digital channels.
- Successfully launched new SaaS-based solution, delivering 2,000 trials in 6 weeks to a highly specialized professional services audience.
- Grew the AT&T TeleConference business from $125M to $250M over four years by identifying buyers and building solutions to meet their needs.
- Increased market share 35% and delivered 30% to 40% margins managing and optimizing $135 Million advertising budget while leading the CALLATT business.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, ALM Media
- Senior Vice President Marketing, qbeats, Inc.
- Managing Director, Client Services, HNW, Inc.
- VP, Marketing, LexisNexis – Reed Elsevier
- Global B2B Marketing Strategic Planning, MasterCard Worldwide
- US Customer Marketing Group Head, MasterCard Worldwide
- General Manager, CALLATT and AT&T TeleConference
- Division Manager, AT&T Acquisition Marketing
- BSBA, Marketing, West Virginia University
- B2B Media/Marketing Solutions
- Growth Strategy
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Recurring Revenues/Subscriptions