A pragmatic innovator adept at working with leaders in fast-paced entrepreneurial and established businesses, Carol ignites brands by building successful and differentiated marketing programs based on deep customer, market and business insights. Solution focused, she has a unique ability to align and energize varied constituencies to deliver strong and positive outcomes. Carol’s achievements span both consumer and business-to-business markets across healthcare, consumer package goods, and analytics industries.
How Carol has Helped Businesses Grow
- Delivered a 6% CAGR over 4 years behind a new strategic brand platform at NorthShore University HealthSystem. Drove 12-pt increase in awareness and 10-pt in consideration.
- Generated a 47% increase in immediate care business adding 500 new patients in the first 6 months through end-to-end marketing, site design, web, advanced search, and social/CRM messaging.
- Spearheaded a 12% annual growth rate in Orthopedic services and launched the Orthopedic & Spine Institute through new positioning, and broad-based media programming.
- Led the development and launch of a new product line forecast at $50 million in sales. Streamlined workflows across R&D, Operations, Marketing, and Sales that led to products at retail in record time.
- Achieved $20 million improvement in bottom-line patient revenue by reducing leakage to other systems.
- Built a national reputation in personalized medicine based on elevating care practices through integration of DNA testing into daily physician routines. This new standard-- Advanced Primary Care, was highlighted in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal and led to primary care patient growth.
- Drove 300% increase in high quality press placements. Grew web traffic to 24 million from 4 million visitors per year while increasing Facebook followers to 117,000 from 34,000.
- Generated $20MM in contract revenue and consistently exceeded revenue targets with high-profile clients by demonstrating ROI of using data to improve sales and marketing decisions in a variety of industries at Information Resources.
- CEO, Out-Wit, LLC
- SVP Marketing and Corporate Communications, NorthShore University HealthSystem
- VP, Absolutdata
- President, Innoventure Partners
- VP Market Development and Business Development, Comscore
- EVP, Marketing Intelligence Services, Paragren Technologies
- EVP Regional Manager for Client Service, Analytics & Testing, Information Resources
- Lean Startup Co. (Professional Services)
- ActivePure (Industrial Products)
- Matrix-NDI (Digital Infrastructure)
- Action Benefits (Healthcare Services)
- MBA, Columbia Business School
- MPH, Columbia University
- BA, Psychology, University of Rochester
- Syndicated Research Services
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation