Executing successful go-to-market and brand strategies for start-ups, small, mid-market, and Fortune 100 businesses, Christa leads new product launches and product repositioning, while delivering marketing insight and technologies that drive demand. She is experienced in sales funnel, lead conversion, and digital marketing. Her recent efforts include launching over 8 new products with cutting edge marketing and sales pipeline approaches that generated millions of dollars in additional sales revenue. Several of these new products were in new greenfield markets where the companies had little presence or marketing. Additionally, new sales and marketing approaches were developed to generate qualified leads, sales playbooks, and a unique customer experience.
Christa deploys innovative technologies to develop award-winning products, creates demand generating promotions, and streamlines company processes. Her broad experience across marketing, technology management, and innovative digital approaches gives her the unique ability to develop and deliver innovative, integrated action plans implementable organization wide. She was named as a 2020 Top 100 Marketer at the ONCON awards.
How Christa has Helped Businesses Grow
- Launched 12 new products in three years with social, content and digital lead generation engines generating 47% to 70% growth in leads, website views and more at Partners in Leadership.
- Partnered with Forbes Media for launch of the Forbes School of Business and Technology at Ashford University. Content and digital engines employed, app development and CX.
- Launched the largest global online print network (SAAS) and managed five profit centers with $1.1B in sales at UPS.
- Increased product line revenues by 12% and EBITDA by 7% through the creation of a strategic product road map.
- Drove sales increase of 51% year/year in new products introducing and executing plans for new chemical and equipment divisions at Rhino Linings. Increased new dealership sales 22% managing inside sales.
- Launched over 20 new business units for target companies over the last 10 years.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP of Marketing, Partners In Leadership
- AVP Forbes Management, Ashford University
- Principal, The Strategen Group, LLC
- VP of Marketing, Product Development, UPS, The UPS Store
- Director of Global Marketing and Sales, Rhino Linings
- Associate Director, The Ohio Academy of Science
- Faculty - Marketing, Sales, Technology Management, PR, University of Phoenix
- BA, Chemistry, Virginia Tech
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- Graduate: Material Science Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Graduate: Electrical Engineering, University of Houston
- Executive Education, Harvard Business School
- Certificate: AI – Business Strategy Implications, MIT
- Certificate – GCP – Introduction to Clinical Trials and Drug Development
- Certificate: Professional Designation in US Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- ATD Licenses – Change Management and Leadership Development
- Digital Transformation
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Demand Generation