Recognized leader in accelerating the growth of B2B/B2C/B2B2C brands/companies ranging in size from start-up to $1B+, primarily for private equity backed firms, VC's and Founder CEO’s/entrepreneurs. A “pay for performance” marketer utilizing the latest digital marketing and e-commerce technologies for branding, customer acquisition and retention strategies. Particular strength in growth & marketing strategy, business development, creating “best in class” omni-channel customer service, experience and engagement programs to up-sell, cross-sell, drive transactions.
How Ian has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved the first quarterly comp-store gain in two years while growing e-commerce business by 25 percent in just 12 months creating and implementing a turnaround strategy for a $125 million 100-store and e-commerce footwear and accessories division.
- Achieved record sales and profits, improving EBITA by 42 percent and revenues by 17 percent over three years, turning around and growing a 50-store, $40 million European women’s ready-to-wear retail and wholesale apparel and accessories brand.
- Returned a bankrupt division of a multi-billion-dollar global footwear entity back into profitability within 18 months without added capital.
- Achieved double-digit operating profit growth for two straight years in the fitness category for Sears and Kmart, reversing five years of prior declines.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Managing Director, Pheasant Hill Partners, Inc.
- CEO, The Picture People
- Chief Marketing and E-Commerce Officer, Sears Holdings
- President, Retail & E-Commerce, Steve Madden Ltd.
- President, North America, Olsen Fashion
- President, North America, Athletes World / Bata Shoe Company
- SVP Marketing, Footlocker Inc., Champs Sports Division
- VP Marketing, Starter Corporation
- VP, International, Wolverine Worldwide
- Group Brand Manager, Bacardi Imports
- Brand Manager, Cola-Cola Company, Minute Maid and Hi-C Fruit drinks
- Diff Eyewear.com (sunglasses and optical eyewear)
- Media Services Inc. (PE backed, educational services)
- Twelve5 Beverage co. (CPG)
- Nuvo Iron (Home Improvement)
- Ocular Partners (Healthcare)
- Foryourparty.com (Consumer Goods -Retail)
- RealEats.com (Consumer Goods - Retail)
- Calibamboo.com (Consumer Goods - Wholesale & Retail)
- Buylowwarehouse.com (Consumer Goods - Retail)
- World Emblem International, Inc (B2B Apparel & Fashion)
- Energy Impact Partners (Venture Capital & Private Equity)
- The Wicks Group of Companies (Venture Capital & Private Equity)
- Tangent Technologies, LLC. (B2B, B2B2C Manufactured Outdoor Products)
- MyEyeDr (Medical Practice)
- Increff (SaaS technology)
- Kwikclick.com (technology platform)
- OpenSource Connections (Digital Professional Services)
- Diligent Corp (SaaS technology)
- Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing/Management, University of Miami
- Bachelor of Science, Communications/Marketing, Boston University
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Amazon/on-line marketplaces
- B2B Sales Lead Gen
- Acquisition Due Diligence