With 25+ years of experience at increasingly senior levels, Kimberly focuses on demand creation to drive profit through great product, acquiring users, creating desire and leading talented teams. Driving innovation to ensure the cycle continues, she helps companies develop strategies and build brands for long-term growth and sustainability. As a consultant, Kimberly has advised various high growth companies in a variety of environments spanning Fortune 500 to start-ups on brand strategy, growth marketing, organizational structure, and business development.
How Kim has Helped Businesses Grow
- Improved CPA by 30%+ and transformed early-stage marketing team to best-in-class, effectively balancing brand and performance and marketing priorities at Ozobot, across Shopify and Amazon.
- Generated 40 billion media impressions leading to $60 million in additional investment through managing a successful Propulsion Open Air Test and press event at Virgin Hyperloop One.
- Grew revenue by 300% and reached profitability in 3 years building a best-in-class team at Gifts.com and reimagining the business into an e-commerce marketplace platform with personalization tools and extensive content.
- Drove 68%+ unique visitor growth year over year and a 4.5-star rating in the App Store releasing new mobile experience and interstitial mobile ads and landing pages at CityGrid Media.
- Grew the business from $1.5 billion to $1.9 billion in one year running Guitar Hero franchise in long-term planning, forecasting, P&L, music licensing, hardware inventory, game development, downloadable content and marketing at Activision Blizzard.
- Achieved 1 million+ users and $400 million in year one, surpassing goals by 100% at Electronic Arts leading Pogo subscription service, developing concept, name, logo, target, positioning, pricing, prizing, user tour, and marketing plan.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, Ozobot
- Chief Marketing Officer, Hyperloop One
- General Manager (CEO), Gifts.com
- VP Marketing & Product, Linden Lab
- VP Global Brand Management, Activision
- Director of Product Marketing, Electronic Arts (EA)
- Brand Manager, The Clorox Company
- B.A., Communication Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- MBA, University of California, Los Angeles - The Anderson School of Management
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Customer Journey
- Digital Marketing
- Market / Consumer Insight
- Product Innovation
- Demand Generation