As a strategic partner in the development of business strategy, branding, new products, client loyalty, and improved customer experience, Michael works at the enterprise and business unit level to build authentic, compelling brands and drive revenue growth. As a former company president with a history of P&L ownership, he brings a holistic approach to collaborating with sales, legal and compliance, and key stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the needs of a diverse clientele and their unique audiences. In addition, Michael’s inside-out branding work has been recognized for its impact on employee engagement and operating performance.
How Michael has Helped Businesses Grow
- Helped healthcare providers collect more patient payments sooner while building better, more personally satisfying financial relationships at Loyale.
- Grew revenues 172% and net revenue per employee 44% as offices expanded 250% during his time at D.A. Davidson.
- Attracted $1+ billion to a FDIC-insured cash sweep account that generated increased loan balances and revenue by conceiving and launching the SmartCredit branded lending product.
- Saved $250,000+ annually by developing a marketing plan and budget better aligned to measurable direct marketing techniques.
- Led the rebranding for a private equity/alternative investment management company to better align with business practices and the ultra-high-net-worth market’s expectations.
- Led the rebranding for a multi-billion $ financial services company to correct marketing misperceptions about the firm and support growth for its asset management and capital markets businesses.
- Led the response of a major computer security breach, effectively stemming client attrition and preserving the company’s reputation.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Chief Marketing Officer, Loyale
- VP, Marketing and Communications, PE/Private Credit/Alternative Investment Co.
- SVP, Marketing and Communications, D.A. Davidson
- President, Davidson Travel
- Digital Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Positioning & Messaging
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Sales/Marketing Automation/Martech
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Pricing Strategy
- Competitive Strategy
- Digital Transformation