A strategic business and marketing leader with post M&A integration experience, Robin launches and grows businesses in highly complex industries and markets. With a strong focus on applying analytics to inform decisions and measure results, she develops tailored strategies to position products and solutions, generate demand, enter new markets, and achieve targeted revenue growth. Partnering closely with business and sales heads, she assesses the critical marketing requirements and resources, navigates complex environments, building relationships at all levels of the organization and mobilizing teams to produce positive and lasting results.
How Robin has Helped Businesses Grow
- Generated a multi-million dollar opportunity pipeline for an enterprise blockchain company by building the marketing function, crafting the first global marketing plan, and launching new products and brand campaigns while establishing core systems/processes.
- Partnered with the sales team to deliver double-digit YoY revenue growth for a big tech company by developing and implementing a global marketing, branding, and communications strategy integrating product, sales, and partner teams.
- Positioned EY as a leader in financial services tech consulting driving brand, marketing, go-to-market, and thought leadership initiatives for a new EY business unit to support the launch and scaling of cutting-edge AI/ML, blockchain, cyber, and fintech solutions.
- Spearheaded the repositioning of Oliver Wyman from a $100 million risk boutique to a $2.5 billion management consulting firm and built the firm’s first global MarCom function.
- Drove 40% business growth developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy for Broadridge’s Asset Management Division.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Asset Holdings
- Global Head of Financial Service Marketing, AWS
- Head of Financial Services Technology & Innovation Marketing, EY
- Group VP, Communications, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
- Global Head of Marketing, Oliver Wyman
- Senior Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, Zurich Insurance
- MBA, International Business, The George Washington University
- BBA, Marketing, The George Washington University School of Business
- International Expansion
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Positioning & Messaging
- Brand Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- Channel Strategy