A high-growth leader, Gary works with large and small companies to drive growth and produce measurable business outcomes by improving go-to-market strategy, messaging, and execution. A turnaround veteran, Gary specializes in building marketing organizations that can meet aggressive growth targets, improve profitability, and deliver more predictable revenue performance. He brings proven expertise in digital marketing, brand building and marketing-sales collaboration. His approach leads to success with new products and markets and more effective methods to reach and influence customers—all in service to the growth goals of the business.
How Gary has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved #6 first year ranking for an entirely new global IT services brand.
- Key member of an executive team that created shareholder value at twice the S&P 500.
- Produced substantial lead flow and 100% improvement in Category A client wins using leading-edge digital demand generation and pursuit marketing.
- As a CEO, improved company EBIT by 50% while cutting unrealized revenues in half.
- A Silicon Valley veteran, helped numerous companies pivot to become leaders in new markets.
- Delivered targeted programs that led multiple client businesses to become the undisputed leaders in their categories.
Executive Marketing Experience
SVP & CMCO, DXC Technology (merger of Computer Sciences Corp. [CSC] and HP Enterprise Services)
VP & CMCO, CSC
Global CEO, Porter Novelli
President, Porter Novelli
Senior Partner, Copithorne & Bellows
- BA, English, University of Rochester
- Digital Marketing
- Omni-Channel Marketing
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Positioning & Messaging
- Growth Strategies