Ron helps organizations grow revenue in new markets and industries, through proven, value-based, go-to-market approaches. From startups to SMBs and enterprises, including one of the world’s largest SaaS companies, Ron focuses on delivering results and strengthening relationships within existing accounts, and on winning business from new clients, using engaging, account-based sales and marketing techniques. With a track record of delivering successful results globally, Ron develops integrated sales and marketing go-to-market plans in an array of industries. He offers deep experience and special focus on B2B and technology companies.
How Ron has Helped Businesses Grow
- Grew region revenues 25% for a leading global SaaS company, improving overall business performance after quarters of lagging growth. Built business growth plans, segment plans, account-based marketing strategies and digital campaign plans.
- Increased marketing-driven opportunity pipeline value 117% and revenue 54%, improving demand generation and marketing automation effectiveness, launching social media campaigns, and PR initiatives.
- Delivered an incremental $40M in closed revenue, and 3x more in new, qualified sales opportunities in six months launching a CXO-focused campaign.
- Fueled expansion of digital media network from 25,000 to 50,000 locations, growing revenue by 300%, initiating new revenue streams from advertising and promotions, transforming company into one of the largest of its kind.
- Increased YoY bookings 40% for fintech startup, establishing global partnerships that enabled the company to participate in new, highly profitable deals.
- Increased segment revenue 30% YoY, leading industry-focused and solutions marketing for global Fortune 500 technology company.
- SVP, Worldwide Marketing, Avid Technology
- CMO & SVP, Digital Media, TouchTunes Interactive Networks
- EVP, Marketing & Business Development, Actimize
- General Manager, Global Marketing, Enterprise & Partner Group, Microsoft
- VP, Global Industry & Solutions Marketing, IBM
- CMO, Asia Pacific, IBM (based in Tokyo)
- SVP, Director of Client Services, Dentsu Corporation (US)
- BA, Michigan State University
- MA, Michigan State University
- Strategic Leadership Forum (IBM), Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Senior Marketing Executive Seminar (IBM), The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- ABM Certification, Advanced - Demandbase
- Visualizing Postwar Tokyo, Visualizing Japan – Certificates from HarvardX, MITx, University of TokyoX
- Certified Sake Professional, The Sake Education Council, Tokyo, Japan
- Media & Entertainment
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Account-based Marketing
- Value Propositions and Messaging
- Opportunity Pipeline Value
- Global Marketing
- Organization Planning and Performance