An international marketing executive with more than 25 years of diverse and measurable success, Tim differentiates companies and new technologies for optimum growth and maximum ROMI. With a broad knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics spanning retailtech, fintech, medtech, cybertech and other sectors, he builds programs and processes dedicated to driving measurable bottom-line results, on-time and on-budget. A specialist in positioning strategy and messaging, Tim engineers strategy with a customer focus to connect brands in a meaningful way and deliver a unified and compelling value proposition.
How Tim has Helped Businesses Grow
- Jumpstarted revenue and brand visibility in an established market at Clear Demand with competitive brand/market positioning and demand generation and communication programs.
- Contributed to the fastest enterprise sale in company history at The 41st Parameter designing and implementing demand generation programs and processes that increased pipeline and sales.
- Converted qualified opportunities at 40% rate executing high-impact demand generation programs at Vcommerce. Developed and launched new corporate vision and market position.
- Generated 10X return on invested capital at Khimetrics with sale to global software giant SAP AG, drove 3-year sales growth of 1675% pioneering marketing programs, and made Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies 2X.
- Consistently expanded lead pipeline by more than 20% developing a revenue generation program at Xantel.
- Increased sales by 200% in the first six months at TekNow. Reduced expenses by 40% restructuring marketing organization and reduced sales cycle time by automating processes.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP, Marketing, Clear Demand
- SVP, Marketing, Response Analytics
- Vice President, Marketing, The 41st Parameter Corporation
- Vice President, Marketing, Vcommerce Corporation
- Vice President, Solution Marketing. SAP AG
- Vice President, Marketing, Khimetrics Corporation
- Vice President, Marketing, Xantel Corporation
- Vice President, Marketing, Teknow Inc.
- Master, International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Bachelor, Business, Finance, University of Calgary
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- International Expansion
- Channel Strategy
- Demand Generation