William is a growth-oriented business executive with proven success in delivering profitable revenue and transformation for organizations through the art of data-driven decisioning, design thinking principles, and organizational alignment. He helps organizations build sales aligned marketing capabilities, drive revenue growth, and focuses on initiatives that deliver quick time to value. His customer centric approach to marketing leads to better targeting, clearer messaging and impactful results.
How William has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove 20%+ YOY revenue growth for Teknion designing and executing growth marketing strategies.
- Launched a SaaS data quality management solution, defining and creating the product positioning, messaging and go to market plan, driving $250K in ARR in first 3 months.
- Identified and drove $200 million+ in new digital revenue over 5 years at the Freeman Company as a key driver of strategic initiatives.
- Delivered 16%+ YOY growth in $200 million+ e-commerce channel through effective redesign, merchandising and cross sell/upsell initiatives.
- Added over $1 million in top line revenue to the digital portfolio leading the acquisition of EMEA technology company.
- Improved provider cash flows 15-20% through implementation of revenue cycle management solutions at Heartland Payment Systems. Drove margin growth of 26% YOY with comprehensive strategy.
- Generated $19 million in gross margin managing healthcare payments portfolio with $4.4 billion in annual processing volume.
- CMO, Teknion Data Solutions
- VP-Digital Strategy, The Freeman Company
- President, Digital Works Consulting
- VP Healthcare Vertical Strategy, Heartland Payment Systems
- VP, Product Management, Alliance Data
- VP Sales and Marketing, Atrana Solutions
- Director of Consumer Marketing & Strategy, Verizon Communications
- MBA, Baylor University
- BS, Marketing, Montana State University
- Digital Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Sales/Marketing Automation/MarTech
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy