Dana helps early stage startups, midsized privately held and large Fortune 100 B2B companies develop and execute strategic programs that accelerate growth. With over 25 years of executive management and marketing success, Dana understands the challenges and opportunities of established category leaders as well as new entrants. Blending competitive and customer insights with company goals, she develops effective short and long-term strategies, delivering efficient and effective plans and programs to drive growth through both direct and channel models. She has specific marketing expertise in developing and leading the execution of acquisitions and divestitures in all size companies.
How Dana has Helped Businesses Grow
- Supported a very successful IPO of an $8 billion company, developing and executing a rebranding, messaging and web strategy at Thomson Reuters.
- Developed and the led successful integration of numerous acquisitions and divestitures into company branding, messaging and marketing campaigns/programs.
- Drove a 200% increase in high value leads through integrated marketing campaigns targeted “to and through” channel sales at Datto.
- Started a shift in the IBM brand perception towards a more nimble, modern, and people-oriented company that served SMB as well as Fortune 500 companies. Developed and led the IBM brand strategy and brand intent, acquisition branding, co-branding, naming and new emerging brand opportunities.
- Drove a 10X increase in high value sales leads with two-thirds of customers buying from marketing influenced programs at CA Technologies.
- Realized 200%+ of goals for a new PR and Communication program targeting key national and technology influencers (e.g. Fortune, Forbes, CNBC Squawkbox, Techcrunch, eWeek, etc.).
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO, VOGSY
- Vice President Global Marketing, Datto
- Senior Vice President Marketing, ExaGrid
- Senior Vice President Global Marketing, Intralinks
- Vice President Marketing/CMO, Acronis
- Senior Vice President Worldwide Field Marketing, CA Technologies
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications/CMO, Thomson Reuters Learning Division
- Director Corporate Brand Strategy, IBM
- VOGSY (Information Technology and Services)
Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Davis
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Channel Strategy
- Positioning and Messaging