A strategic marketing and communications leader in Fortune 50 to startup organizations, Dina applies her broad industry experience to accelerate the growth of new brands and complex brand families. A visionary leader, driver, collaborator, consensus builder, advisor, and mentor, she crafts exceptional design and develops high-performing, loyal teams aligned with strategy, structure, and growth. Excelling at digital and traditional marketing, creative execution; media and stakeholder relations; and internal and external communications, Dina balances near-term goals and long-term strategy with immersion in the mission, vision, and business objectives.
How Dina has Helped Businesses Grow
- Defined the distinctive B2B brand positioning for the Americas at the insurtech firm, iptiQ by Swiss Re.
- Developed strategy, led marketing, and defined and managed the growth portfolio from a position of thought leadership and innovation as a principal of professional services and SaaS firm Cambridge Systematics.
- Aligned brand perception and aspiration leading the dramatic reformulation of brand positioning and visual brand at Cambridge Systematics. Earned an industry award for brand flexibility.
- Built credibility and longstanding, positive reputation managing and overcoming a public-facing crisis at PCG Public Partnerships. Increased value to B2G2C clients creating a novel program of online communities.
- Built from the ground up and led a full-service, innovative digital and print influence marketing, external affairs, government relations, and communication team at Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC).
- Spearheaded repositioning and rebranding of PHMC. Empowered brand advocacy among staff and key stakeholders leading company-wide brand training sessions.
- Drove strategic integration of several business acquisitions at DuPont through brand architecture, naming, and nomenclature processes.
- Rebranded and reshaped traditional oil and gas business to help transform it to DuPont Energy Solutions.
- VP of Marketing, IPTIQ
- Head of Marketing and Communication, Cambridge Systematics
- Head of Marketing and Communication, PCG Public Partnerships
- Chief Communication Officer, Public Health Management Corporation
- Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, DuPont
- BA, English, Cornell University
- Behavioral Health
- Human Services
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Sales Support Strategy
- B2B /2C, B2G /2C Expertise