A strategic marketing and communications leader in Fortune 50 to startup organizations, Dina applies her broad industry experience to accelerate the growth of new brands and complex brand families. A visionary leader, driver, collaborator, consensus builder, advisor, and mentor, she crafts exceptional design and develops high-performing, loyal teams aligned with strategy, structure, and growth. Excelling at digital and traditional marketing, creative execution; media and stakeholder relations; and internal and external communications, Dina balances near-term goals and long-term strategy with immersion in the mission, vision, and business objectives.
How Dina has Helped Businesses Grow
- Defined the distinctive B2B brand positioning for the Americas at the insurtech firm, iptiQ by Swiss Re.
- Developed strategy, led marketing, and defined and managed the growth portfolio from a position of thought leadership and innovation as a principal of professional services and SaaS firm Cambridge Systematics.
- Aligned brand perception and aspiration leading the dramatic reformulation of brand positioning and visual brand at Cambridge Systematics. Earned an industry award for brand flexibility.
- Built credibility and longstanding, positive reputation managing and overcoming a public-facing crisis at PCG Public Partnerships. Increased value to B2G2C clients creating a novel program of online communities.
- Built from the ground up and led a full-service, innovative digital and print influence marketing, external affairs, government relations, and communication team at Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC).
- Spearheaded repositioning and rebranding of PHMC. Empowered brand advocacy among staff and key stakeholders leading company-wide brand training sessions.
- Drove strategic integration of several business acquisitions at DuPont through brand architecture, naming, and nomenclature processes.
- Rebranded and reshaped traditional oil and gas business to help transform it to DuPont Energy Solutions.
- VP of Marketing, IPTIQ
- Head of Marketing and Communication, Cambridge Systematics
- Head of Marketing and Communication, PCG Public Partnerships
- Chief Communication Officer, Public Health Management Corporation
- Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, DuPont
- BA, English, Cornell University
"I appreciate your leadership, support, and feedback."
- James Ha, Chief Growth Officer, Euna Solutions
"Thank you for everything you did to get us where we are here at Euna. I will remember this rebrand fondly and with you leading the charge, we were able to bring this brand to life."
-Samantha Johnston, Manager-Creative Design, Euna Solutions
(Dina served as interim VP of Marketing leading a team of 30+, including Samantha)
"The peer review has some great feedback and recommendations. Love it."
-Kevin Bucher, Partner, Green Leaf Consulting Group
"We’re getting some good validation from our early marketing tests. We have a lot of good things in the works. Enough that I feel ok heading to my first vacation in a decade."
- Kristin Jackson, Co-founder and President, Freespoke
(Commenting on the impact of the marketing strategy and playbook Dina delivered)