A results-oriented action-minded marketing, sales, and operations executive, Marc builds and executes strategic profitable growth programs. With a unique ability to turn complex issues into simple solutions, he excels at commercializing innovative solutions, and collaborating across all business levels, functions, and partners.
How Marc has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled the size of Sonoma Pharmaceuticals business in less than two and a half years by embracing new approaches and solutions vs traditional pharma go-to-market tactics.
- Over-delivered two-year sales goal within first three months of a new Brazil dermatology partnership by identifying, collaborating with, and executing a win/win agreement with an ideal local partner.
- Led Clorox business development team that drove entry into U.S. Probiotics market with acquisition of $100M margin-accretive, high-growth brand (Renew Life) by delivering fact-based market analysis and business growth plan.
- Achieved +7% sales and +32% profit growth on previously struggling Glad food storage business by redirecting environmentally challenged solutions toward a sustainability platform.
- Delivered +$100MM sales/year in new cleaning innovation products by enabling fewer, bigger projects with higher probability of in-market success, challenging status quo, implementing a learn, build, prove approach, and handing off high-value ideas to implementation teams.
- Launched first ever plant-based cleaning products (Green Works) and exceeded launch forecast by 5x to become #1 U.S. natural cleaning brand by leveraging strong retail partnerships, inspiring excellent sales team execution, and creative marketing tactics (e.g. reverse graffiti cleaning in historic SF tunnel).
- Turned around $150MM Clorox toilet cleaning business to become fastest growing Cleaning Division brand by differentially focusing on brand strength and product portfolio advantages vs competition.
- Balanced customer-specific and cross-channel offerings to deliver +$1MM in profit vs prior year at the Armor All/STP Products Company.
- Quadrupled retail sales and increased store productivity by 40% while driving inventory costs down at Aldi Foods Corporation.
Executive Marketing Experience
- COO, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals
- GM - New Business Development, The Clorox Company
- GM - GLAD Global Food Protection, The Clorox Company
- Marketing Manager, The Brita Products Company
- Brand Manager, The Armor All/STP Products Company
- Director of Operations, Aldi Foods
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing/Operations, Cornell University
- Bachelor's degree, Finance/Statistics/General Management, Cornell University
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product and Market Innovation
- Annual Planning and Execution