Marc is a results-oriented marketing, sales and operations executive with a proven track record of building and executing strategic, profitable growth programs. He has a unique ability to turn complex issues into simple solutions, commercialize innovative solutions in stagnant markets and collaborate across all business levels, functions and partners to drive value. Marc’s track record includes offering safe and effective alternatives to traditional healthcare products, launching natural-based cleaning and healthcare solutions, rebranding environmentally challenged brands and implementing growth plans that over-deliver objectives.
How Marc has Helped Businesses Grow
- Doubled the size of Sonoma Pharmaceuticals business in less than two and a half years by embracing new approaches and solutions vs traditional pharma go-to-market tactics.
- Over-delivered two-year sales goal within first three months of a new Brazil dermatology partnership by identifying, collaborating with, and executing a win/win agreement with an ideal local partner.
- Led Clorox business development team that drove entry into U.S. Probiotics market with acquisition of $100M margin-accretive, high-growth brand (Renew Life) by delivering fact-based market analysis and business growth plan.
- Achieved +7% sales and +32% profit growth on previously struggling Glad food storage business by redirecting environmentally challenged solutions toward a sustainability platform.
- Delivered +$100MM sales/year in new cleaning innovation products by enabling fewer, bigger projects with higher probability of in-market success, challenging status quo, implementing a learn, build, prove approach, and handing off high-value ideas to implementation teams.
- Launched first ever plant-based cleaning products (Green Works) and exceeded launch forecast by 5x to become #1 U.S. natural cleaning brand by leveraging strong retail partnerships, inspiring excellent sales team execution, and creative marketing tactics (e.g. reverse graffiti cleaning in historic SF tunnel).
- Turned around $150MM Clorox toilet cleaning business to become fastest growing Cleaning Division brand by differentially focusing on brand strength and product portfolio advantages vs competition.
- Balanced customer-specific and cross-channel offerings to deliver +$1MM in profit vs prior year at the Armor All/STP Products Company.
- Quadrupled retail sales and increased store productivity by 40% while driving inventory costs down at Aldi Foods Corporation.
Executive Marketing Experience
- COO, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals
- Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals
- GM - New Business Development, The Clorox Company
- GM - GLAD Global Food Protection, The Clorox Company
- Marketing Manager, The Brita Products Company
- Brand Manager, The Armor All/STP Products Company
- Director of Operations, Aldi Foods
- CPP Inc. (Management Consulting)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing/Operations, Cornell University
- Bachelor's degree, Finance/Statistics/General Management, Cornell University
- Growth Strategy
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product and Market Innovation
- Annual Planning and Execution