A hands-on, customer-centric, growth marketer, Jeff has developed and executed marketing strategies enabling B2B companies to grow from startup to $350M in revenue and become category leaders. Jeff is always eager to roll-up his sleeves and get into the trenches with CEOs, go-to-market leaders and executive teams. He is a master at rapidly identifying high-impact opportunities and gaps, implementing quick wins, developing marketing strategies, and applying modern digital and account-based marketing (ABM) best practices to accelerate growth, increase EBITDA, improve marketing ROI and create buzz. Jeff helps create winning positioning, messaging and solution packaging that drives buyer urgency and reduces sales friction. He is skilled at working closely with sales teams to build high-velocity “land and expand” programs that accelerate new customer acquisition, drive customer upsell and expansion, and decrease customer acquisition costs (CAC).
Client Testimonials KWI - SaaS Retail Omnichannel Platform
Logically - IT Managed Services
Testimonial Hero – Customer Advocacy Videos
SentriLock – SaaS Real Estate Technology
How Jeff has Helped Businesses Grow
- Drove high growth at tech companies including dynatrace ($35M to $300M), NaviSite ($10M to $100M), and Logically ($25M to $52M) by building winning GTM strategies, high-performance teams and category leadership.
- Developed marketing strategy and rebranded private equity-backed Managed Service Provider (MSP) formed through multiple acquisitions. Built marketing function from the ground up and drove national expansion. Drove revenue from $25M to $52M in 15 months. Launched new website that increased web traffic by 125% and leads by 300%. Developed award-winning solution packaging and positioning recognized as “Innovation of the Year”.
- Built high-velocity, low-friction marketing engine for an IT management software company. Created 10,000 marketing qualified leads per quarter, improved SEO performance for over 50 key search terms, and increased blog pageviews by 200% from 4,000 to 12,000 per month.
- Developed a regulatory compliance go-to-market strategy, playbook and sales enablement toolkit for a leading cybersecurity software company. Generated over $10M pipeline in first 6 months.
- Attained industry leadership recognition from top tier analysts including the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave.
- Implemented agile marketing at a SaaS company resulting in twice the marketing output in half the time. Launched “video-first” content strategy featuring video chalk talks on sales and marketing best practices.
Executive Marketing Experience
- CMO, Logically
- CMO, Vidyard
- CMO and Executive VP, Ipswitch
- VP of Global Marketing, dynatrace
- VP of Product Marketing, Compuware
- GM of Managed Services, NaviSite
- Senior Director of Product Marketing and Market Development, RSA Security
- Senior Director ebusiness, Oracle
- Berkshire Grey AI and Robotics
- KWI SaaS Omnichannel Retail
- SentriLock SaaS Real Estate
- Logically IT Services
- Videate SaaS Video Production Automation
- Netsurit IT Managed Services
- MBA, Concentration in Technology Innovation and Business Strategy, MIT Sloan
- B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara
"Jeff’s go-to-market insight has been invaluable to my business. His deep marketing experience coupled with industry knowledge enabled us to quickly focus our go-to-market strategy. Jeff’s guidance put things into manageable buckets and made me feel a lot more confident in executing."
Kevin Gorinshteyn, CEO Boss Video Player
"Jeff helped our business understand the power of embracing an outside-in, customer centric perspective. Under his guidance, we built capabilities around collecting and applying customer insight. Starting with a voice-of-customer research study, our marketing, sales and product teams found common ground in the pain points and value drivers for each key persona."
Jeff Gadway, Cofounder Galvanize Worldwide
"Jeff is one of those rare technology marketing people who actually understands technology at a hands-on level. He also has an especially strategic way of looking at marketing, and the relationship between sales and marketing. Jeff is one of the most knowledgeable and results-focused marketing people I’ve worked with in the past 20 years."
Louis Gudema, President Revenue & Associates