Jeff is a Chief Outsiders CMO based in Boston. He helps small and large B2B companies ignite growth through an approach that balances strategy and execution. Getting into the trenches with CEOs and executive teams, Jeff loves applying the skills and best practices he has mastered to accelerate growth and increase EBITDA. He turbo-charges sales and marketing team effectiveness to accelerate new customer acquisition, shorten B2B sales cycles, break out of growth ruts and increase marketing spend ROI.
- Drove high growth at tech companies dynatrace ($35M to $300M), NaviSite ($10M to $100M), and Vidyard ($10M to $15M) building teams and strategies and creating categories.
- Attained leadership recognition in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave driving storytelling, branding, messaging and positioning at dynatrace, RSA Security, Ipswitch and Vidyard.
- Sustained 30%+ growth developing sales and marketing playbook with quarterly interlocks at dynatrace and 50% annual growth implementing agile marketing at Vidyard.
- Generated 50% to 100% increases in traffic and conversions playing a key role in eight website redesigns. Doubled blog traffic at Ipswitch by improving long-tail keyword SEO rankings.
- Drove prospects to “lean into” and accelerate the buyer’s journey utilizing “Voice of the Customer” best practices at Vidyard and dynatrace to create value-based messaging and talk tracks.
- Achieved 2,000+ registrants per event to drive new customer acquisition, installed base growth and renewals deploying “video-first” content strategy at Vidyard featuring video chalk talks on sales and marketing best practices.
- Chief Marketing Officer, Vidyard
- Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Ipswitch
- Vice President of Global Marketing, dynatrace
- Vice President of Product Marketing, Compuware
- General Manager of Managed Services, NaviSite
- Senior Director of Product Marketing and Market Development, RSA Security
- Senior Director ebusiness, Oracle
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Business
- BS Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California Santa Barbara