With deep senior level management and marketing expertise, Sarah leads businesses through international expansion initiatives, difficult transitions, mergers, acquisitions, and turnarounds. Adept at recognizing growth opportunities, strategic positioning, creative conceptualization, new product launches, and brand management, she builds and expands extensive marketing departments to maximize ROI and shareholder value. Also skilled at product marketing, she works with engineering teams to craft products that meet the market's needs. With an ability to inspire and lead cross-functional global teams, Sarah builds productive, long-lasting business relationships.
How Sarah has Helped Businesses Grow
- Secured $22 million in major pharmaceutical, industrial, healthcare, and non-profit accounts for national marketing/PR firm.
- Contributed significantly to the growth of international market share for multi-billion-dollar medical device company division (up 26 percent in one year) by crafting and implementing marketing plans that reached new prospects and cross-selling products to existing clients.
- Crafted the launch strategy and directed the launch of 29 medical devices globally.
- Drove $8 million in revenues by securing five major accounts in less than 12 months for regional ad agency.
- Increased sales by an average of 216% YOY for the past five years contributing to the launch of a successful health beverage company at Market Intelligence.
- Increased revenues by more than 225% for an ISP in Jos, Nigeria and doubled revenues for a technology firm in Delhi.
- Slashed costs 26% by cutting outside vendors and building inside capabilities at Sommetrics.
- Increased annual revenues 24% ($59 million to $73 million) in two years continually driving sales efforts at Inline Distributing.
- Increased billings by $5 million in less than 12 months for major marketing research firm.
Executive Marketing Experience
- SVP, Marketing & Sales, Sommetrics, Inc.
- Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Inline Distributing Company
- VP, Marketing, Medical, Immersion Corporation
- VP Marketing & Business Development, Clarian Health Partners
- VP, New Business Development & Strategy, Hirons & Company, Inc.
- Global Strategic Marketing Manager, Cook Medical, Inc.
- Partner, FGI Analytics and Research
- MBA,UNC-Kenan-Flagler Business School
- BS, Business Administration, UNC at Chapel Hill
- Medical Devices
- Life Sciences
- International Expansion
- Growth Strategy
- Sales Growth